Reports & Appeals for The [GM] Wastelands

Discussion in 'The Wastelands' started by HellJack, 9 Oct 2011.

1. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

If you encounter a bug, glitch, or some other issue with the [GM] Wastelands, please post it here.

2. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

I found an aboned minehaft that was floating in the air.
    But I'm cool with that.

3. There are so Silverfish spawning from my crops ;)

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I beg you to remove Ghasts and Silverfish that spawn from Crops and Melons.

Ghasts keep spawning above bases and destroying up to 30 blocks at a time. I believe you've called them "Miner Ghasts". It reminds me of meteor storms on Tommos first map. They also spawn on every level available, regardless of light. They just need enough space...like in a tree farm at level 17.

Silverfish from Melons and Crops are just plain, fucking annoying. It's horrible to be harvesting food stuffs and suddenly...attacked.

5. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I'm appealing to join your faction Mr. Jack.

6. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I'll take it under consideration

7. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

I think we should put him through a series of tests.

8. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Please please please please down on my knees change the ghasts.. For the 4th time out base got raped. We are so far down and as I build away 3 ghasts are flying over our base... There is no way you can fill in the gaps that are made. 3 of them around your base is just too much.. I disconnected 4 times and they are still there :( Half of the time I am rebuilding are base and not being able to explore.

Makes me very sad.....

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright, enough if enough.

Just like Apex and Queen and their crew, we just had a damn "Miner Ghast" dig a huge hole in our base.

What's worst about this phenomenon is that there is still a glitch somewhere in the configurations of the files so you can't hear explosion sounds anymore. Now, how they can target you from 48 solid blocks away is baffling, but since you can't hear them blowing the shit out of the landscape, you only notice it when suddenly there is a large, deep, gaping hole from the surface to your underground base.

So, it's been requested before (and slightly improved with the height restriction) but I would like to more strongly emphasis that we can either have the "Miner Ghasts" or the mod that gives Creepers more damage in their explosions (which I believe I remember you saying was the cause behind the lack of audio with eplosions) but we can't have both.

Maybe relegate Ghasts to only show up at level 96 or above.

Oh, and can you please confirm the new recipes you've added:

Smelt Tracks = Flint
    2 Vines = Sugarcane
    Wheat Seeds and Melon Seeds = Mushroom?

What type of mushroom is crafted? Red or Brown? Both?

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

I cant remember which colour it is, but if you then craft the one you get with nothing, you get the other one.

11. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

are u seriously this sad i ask a question and i get banned.:confused:

12. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Well, to be honest.

In your first 5:00 minutes on the server, you managed to find an underground base via a straight tunnel.

Then when confronted in the base, you asked "Is X-Ray Mod allowed on this server?"

It was enough suspicion for the 4 Admins online at the moment to act on that.

13. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Hahahahaha have pity on this guy, he's obviously of lesser intelligence. Could've at least said no before the ban hammer :P

14. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

wow i saw an entrance so i desided to go to the roof and dig down into it. i then saw names so tryed sneeking then they started mining toward me becuase i would hear the sound and see there names getin closer they then killed me. i then asked becasue i was just wondering if they had it or that the sneak dont work serious not like i hhavent played on server just not the wastland 1 u can go check the pics on the form to see my house its huge worked ages on it i have full diamond armour and equiptment been playin on that 1 for ages.

15. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

u could of just said it was not aloud and i dident have it i was lokin for trees.

16. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

dude i do not use mods ask my friend jason i cant really remeber his accoun on minecraft andi cant sighn on now so anyway u can ask him i dont use mods/hacks serious i saw there names and then heard them diggin.
    anyway i though u cant work as a team anyway i though its a every man/women for him/her self think un less your in a fraction

17. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

dude can u just unban me already i havent done anythink wrong. if i was vedioing it i would show u but i was gunu get some wood to start since its the wastland.

18. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

can you not just put all your words in one post instead of clogging up half the page, what would asking your friend achieve??!?!

19. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

well he knows i wouldent cheat and anyway if he unbaned me or dident ban me for no reason this wouldent happen would it. anyway y did he ban me for no reason i only asked him a question he still hasent told me that. anyway if he really want proof i dont have mods look at how long ive been on the normal minecraft server and look at my house and stuffthat will prove my point. also it seems helljack aint gunu un ban me becasue hes just sad!!!

20. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

:eng99:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)