Reports & Appeals for The [GM] Wastelands

Discussion in 'The Wastelands' started by HellJack, 9 Oct 2011.

1. Cactus The key is to never give up

I have been given loads of second chances, so I think wether he was x-raying or not, he should be given a warning and a 2 day ban (starting from last night). He obviously wants to play on our servers (judging by the amount of posts he has made) and he is not the smartest. I say we watch him, anything else that happens with a hack is a perm-ban.

2. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

No. And here's why.
    You said to go and look at your normal minecraft house, well last night we did. Me, Apex and Helljack looked around until we came across your mine. What did we find? We found one long tunnel with tributary tunnels at random places that were perfectly straight. To test to see if these very suspicious tunnels actually lead to something, we regenerated each tunnel individually and removed the stone. At all but one of these tunnels ends we a source of diamond. We then undid all that and selected the whole area of your mine and removed all the stone, to see just how many diamonds were left in that very large area. I found 1 source of diamond and none of gold.
    To conclude; tunnels leading directly to diamond and an area almost entirely exhausted of valuable resources. This is evidence enough of an X-Ray mod that we suspected when you found a well hidden base and began 'mining for trees'.
    Ban Stays.

3. poloniumandrats Mutated Rat Pokémon

On a completely unrelated note, I stumbled across a home/base/house and I tried to get through a Soulsand "door"

When I tried to destroy it, it wouldn't let me because it was protected.

Surely the point of this server is that anyone can destroy anything and steal/greif and so on?

Just my 2 pence, btw great server, minecraft is well better when it's a challenge to survive.

4. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

wow serious i dont have any gold barely and there is a mine to the right don my shaft which if some1 elses and i also like to fill bits up. anyway if u go to left there is a hyge cavewhich i found quite alot of diamond any anyway if i dident have the x ray (which i dont) would i be let back on just watchwhat i do

5. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

how many chances have u had? and thanks for your support it dosent look like im getin back on server even if i dont have x ray (which i dont) its gunu make no diff hes just not beeing nice.:(:sigh:

6. :psyduck:

7. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

So exactly what Squallkitty did eons ago, but because this guy isn't regular it's insta ban. This angers and confuses me.

Eugh.

8. I blame goat.

9. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

qft

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

This is a lie. There has no one been on called "Krysk".

This is the player log on the smp server:

Code:
    223martin cheezo268 EletricJJ JMPRockFm lifon Munstalanda savage20 trickster_13
    AcidXTC Chef_Excellence FalseyMemory jnutwhole LilDoodle103 Mysteryem Shrubb TRNC
    adrunkhobo chigley11 Gaw Johnhand4 Lilylou01 Nikolaj11 silveregaming ViolateMe
    A_DucK777 chrislucas113 Geit johnucc1 MASTERGUNNER138 Nisse1025 Soxen14 WaLtoN0132
    aertu coffeejunky Guitarrox15 Jon2142 mattyribbo Omega500 Sp4rkR4t warpedbike3
    Amemori Conor_Ok Headshot0010 JordanFreechman mcb0b owenzzz Spikius2 WaveEquation
    Araikun cookiecaster Heckenkacker Kashy MeRyanSch picollo123 squallkitty Willwas
    ArcticHippo cookies4you helljack KICKASSTOMAS MickeyGrant pidge909 Squeakyfleece X53R
    Battery_Chaos Copolococo _Hello_Kitty_ killerlsp mike404 pippinthegreat StandardAce xDJStephenX
    Beudelradde Cowlick95 hempfandango64 kill_master Mikeyrul3z poloniumandrats staylor_7 Zede_kiah
    binlagan Darkimmortal HiNRG69 KingHydronium minec12321 razmuzen stfuen Zeefx
    BlackCobra3000 deathbergade JasonPhillip135 Knurkor MisterSpuds RedPersik TD85 Zetsumei
    Black_Dragon07 Dimensi0n jenkmaster kyeinMT Mizore_chan rewind10 ThatCactusIsASpy Zirax17
    Bleuh Dr3v0 JgcxCub Landergate moggy40 Rostabal TheMC13
    Bluepanther10 Dragonknights Jievee Lemaxo Mole45 S4ffr0n TheOriginalCen
    BQKnuckles Drunken_Panda Jimboway lewyjudge12 MrBami Samasiassa tommo1
    BubbleLeaf Dschmetes Jindo Lexami243 MuffinFace SanguineMB TractorFact0r

11. Lawrence Prior killerlsp

i sware man ive seen him on the server befor i helped him he was killing this guy becasue saposedly he griefed his building. by the way i dont mean i hepled kill that guy

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. samasiassa

2. walton0132

3. skin samasiassa