request Uber fun maps!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Cookiecaster, 11 Jan 2009.

1. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

request Uber fun maps!

hey, i've noticed some bordom around playing on the same maps over and over again, but, there are sertain maps that just... POWN, if it is possible to have a server which the map is mario kart! or turbine! im sure it will be well populated, and more fans of gm will join the community, i've seen about every mariokart server full and hardly any 24/7 turbine maps which people hate, as turbine is the best map! and is always full. if there is some way these maps could be put in gm servers im sure it will be well populated =D thanks

kidcaster

2. Re: request Uber fun maps!

I agree, turbine is a really good map to play, if GM got a turbine server, that would be awesome :mrgreen:

3. Re: request Uber fun maps!

Mario Kart is epic! :mrgreen:

oh btw once we get the servers sorted out, I think the 5th servers coming up with official/custom maps

4. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

Re: request Uber fun maps!

turbine FTW

5. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

geit said to me gm already had a server with fun maps with wacky racers and mariokart etc, no one went on them, i think no one went on them because they only want to go on the ONE pecific map not all of them after the time for 1 map is done, alot of people <3 turbine as ive bean asking around for no reason ^^

6. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

DB is 24/7 db baloon race 24/7 baloon race goldrush 24/7 goldrush all are normally populated and alot of ppl like turbine and about all the servers which have 24/7 turbine are full, and alot of people agree turbine is to <3 for. also same with mario kart. they will be well populated with a well known clan.

7. Re: request Uber fun maps!

fixed.

But seriously, turbine is even worse than 2fort imo.

8. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

while the gm servers were down today, some of us gm community/clanmembers were on the turbine map and i think we would all agree it was great fun ^^

9. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

GREAT SCOUT MAP :D

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)