!rules command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NovaJasmine, 12 Jun 2015.

1. Hey guys!
    I was thinking, I used to be a admin on another prophunt server and considering prophunt attracts a lot of rulebreakers I've been seeing a lot of people being confused over what's allowed and not.
    And I noticed that GM does not have a rules-list specific for prophunt.
    It would be a nice add to have a command that says !rules that lists what is allowed and not =)
    such as "No ghosting", "No glitchspots outside of maps/under them" and such =)
    Just a suggestion

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • List
  2. Rules are shown by writing "!motd". The first rule there says "No ghosting" if you write it in prophunt. The following rules are for all the GM servers.

3. For me !motd only shows objective of the game and message of the day.

4. -M-m- herpderp

i guess you have html motds off under advanced options in that case if you cant see them.

5. -M-m- herpderp

Might want to bring up some other form of the rules being viewed though for people who dont have their html motd's enabled since they then miss the rules entirely and break them while not knowing there were any on the server.
    I mean i banned two people today that had a friend sitting in the other team telling where to go and who was what after they died and i did warn them about ghosting but nope didnt happen much warning them.

Maybe the rules can be mentioned in the chat like 4 at a time (each section of text mentioning the rules popping up about 7 seconds after eachother.) and that it loops once every 3.5 minutes in case they miss them in the html motds

6. lGMl Noob M8 Jsut bad at englis

-M-m can Active a thirdpersone and firstpersons?
    Btw,what happend to TrainSawLaser server?

Last edited: 11 Jul 2015
  7. Langers http://bit.ly/IqT6zt

Trainsawlaser server has been gone for over a year now, if memory serves me right. The "thirdperson" command cannot be used around here though, nor is it likely to be changed.

8. -M-m- herpderp

Just to continue on in a bit of a related way.

Could there be a possibility to get a plugin that displays the rules in the country language the players connect from in the !motd ?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)