runescape

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by RossyMac, 15 Jun 2012.

1. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

This is where to post your runescape stats/bank wealth.

I don't play runescape but I need to show Cactus that I did, and that I was pro back in the day.

Bear in mind that I did this 4 1/2 years ago, so if I had kept playing I could easily be a boss:P

Here is mine:

lunapic_133979296141844_2.jpg

2. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Played it once back in 2004, never again.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  3. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

Lol, I actually don't mind it still but I get bored after a week or so so I never play it now but I have to admit the community is horrible.

Their main insult being "noob" sums it up I think.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • List
  4. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Also. Java.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

You don't have to write with it and it cooperates with my messed up Ubuntu so idm it :P

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

Making another thread is needed. if anyone cares:

[​IMG]

spent 3m on prayer/summoning/smithing. Also on cannonballs but I reckon I made half of the money back. Overall I have lost about 40-45m in my runescape career.

EDIT: I also gave Kiethy 500k

EDIT2: Never trust Cookiecaster with 8m of yours, he will lose it.

7. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

Back in the day I had around 100m in wealth. This was from a shitload of dragon stuff and money I had acquired from my kingdom... hope you understand what that means because I really have a very blurry memory of it.

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

your kingdom?

de wha?

9. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

prolly that kingdom managment minigame thing from the Throne of Miscellania and the Royal Trouble quests

10. Cactus The key is to never give up

Fuck quests, that's MC's realm.

11. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Quests are the only fun thing to do

12. Cactus The key is to never give up

You have never had a mad necklace (double xp up to 250k xp) and having only 50 summoning. Feels so good to come out with 50% left, and 64 summoning.

13. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

haha kingdom made me 2m a week, for 10 mins work and then I just left it. Also, I don't know if it's still going, but I loved playing stealing creation (gave you double xp shit).

I miss runescape. Back in the days. :P

14. Cactus The key is to never give up

didn't they remove stealing creation xp after a week? it made it worse but it is still fun. As long as you are able to barrage (with pots I can).

EDIT: Only like 50k till 87 mage, which really is very little at that level.

15. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

This is exactly why I hate Runescape as it is now. At first it was a possible to play it f2p. But now there is extra stuff for members (like double exp weekends, extra (vanity) stuff for regular customers and stuff like that necklace) that just scream: 'become a member today because now you can have millions of advantages and free stuff'.

Edit: This new wheel of fortune just advertises membership because you can get an item which you can't use unless you are a member.

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

Yes it's annoying, but I just deal with it. I want to play the game, so I pay most of my money in order to play it. I wouldn't quit just because p2p, which I have, offers a lot more than f2p. Anyway being level 100 and being f2p is rather boring.

17. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Don't play it much anymore... Had this account since 2004
    The prices have dropped considerably, 5m loss on bandos, 8.5m loss on fury, 700k on whip etc...

[​IMG]

18. Cactus The key is to never give up

That is a NICE hunting level! I find it too boring even if it is good cash (even at low level of 50). Why does everyone have such a high wc level? I find wc too long to cut down yews, and not much xp for willows (although, too be fair I could go to maples) and also I use a rune axe. I got 1m xp (8k into level 73) then I stopped. Yeah fury dropped about 7-10m In a week. Bandos halved over time (I have lost 1m due to it still going down). I missed whips dropping. AGS are now 14m, not 36m (same with all the godswords) due to the squeal of fortune.

19. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Hunter is very fast to train I got 1-65 in about two days not really trying too hard... salamanders are the best exp but no money in it, also red chins were good money for awhile.
    I did a lot of WC when I was only a F2P as yews were probably the best money maker

20. Cactus The key is to never give up

Yews have gone up to 500gp over the past year (iirc a few years back they were 300, meaning a large profit for fetching. I used to enjoy wc, I can get 1-60 in less than a day, but I dislike it greatly now due to all the people (mainly bots) around one tree. I cannot get any wood from the yew tree and it gets chopped down too quick.

EDIT; I may go and do some wc in the new Combat beta worlds when they come out.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. simon pegg RuneScape