runescape

Discussion in 'Other Games and MMORPGs' started by RossyMac, 15 Jun 2012.

1. Cactus The key is to never give up

Alching is profitable, but not sure what he used.

Also I can't see sundown's bank.

Anyway everyone be jelly?:

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK WHGERE DID MY PRINT SCREEN GO. I WON 2.5m on squeal :<

2. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

Sit on the edge of the wilderness in Edgeville and cast a spell on the skeletons (which can't get you as they can't leap the ditch), but I can't remember which spell it is... it might be entangle? Not sure.

I went up from level 60-70 in like a day and it only cost me like 500k.. just didn't have enough money to go on :P

You need to wear full armour so it doesn't hit them (negative magic bonus) so you can repeatedly cast.

I also recommend wearing stealing creation helmet or chest or legs as they double your experience per cast :P

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

You're talking about the spell "stun". Most people do stun alching, so they alch, and while doing the alch (and waiting before they can alch again) they use stun on the skeleton over the ditch. People usually wear a mud staff and full armour (usually stealing creation) and bring lots of soul, fire and nature runes for the spells aswell as the thing they will alch. It's quick mage xp which you don't loose too much profit on.

4. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

I spent countless hours alching gold necklaces, the overall loss wasen't that bad considering my friend paid for it. I think I alched gold necklaces. Can't really remember. I did a few battlestaffs and rune arrows for a little bit of profit.

5. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

They don't wear full stealing creation though, since you only get double (not quadruple) but all of it goes down in charge (I think it's charge, memory is a bit fuzzy here).

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

I can't see your picture of your stats can you reupload it or post your account name?:3

7. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

The charge goes down stupidly quick, and i'd rather not waste my time at stealing creation...

8. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

[​IMG]
    My paint skills are so good...And there ya go cactus.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

9. HAHA FUCKIN' PLEB

10. RossyMac Bunch of young trap lords and we down for sinning

I've no problem with people who play video games a lot since 95% of the clan does so, but for someone like you to then slag off runescape, having posted on near enough every thread dedicated to a game I've seen with extensive knowledge on how to play.... you, sir, are a complete joke.

I sincerely hope you're trolling and not honestly thinking runescape is tool uncool/sweaty for you.

11. Cactus The key is to never give up

Just gona go pking in the new combat beta with unlimited weapons, potions, runes, armour etc.

E:
    [​IMG]

12. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Wait wut?

13. Cactus The key is to never give up

Oh sorry, I left half my bank out. (add on a few extra 100m, probably something like 4.5b)

[​IMG]

14. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

that is quite a lot, can I have some?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  15. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

:D :D :D

[​IMG]

16. Cactus The key is to never give up

How long did it take you?

17. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

If you prepare well and keep your concentration (and have respectable levels), it's really not that hard.

I'm yet to try the fight kiln so I don't know about that.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  18. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

I'm yet to try Jad, but still trying to get the money to be able to get the gear for it :L

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

Only got 74 range (10k off 75), but I reckon I could do Jad, I just can't be bothered to spend 2~ hours killing him (and the others).

also anyone wanna do the social slayer?

20. Cactus The key is to never give up

[​IMG]

:3

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)