Scheduled Downtime: 15 November

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Geit, 15 Nov 2009.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

No user ranks

2. Knud Phat beats only

Please show me.

[​IMG]

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Haha, browser issue Knud D: I've got it right above Geit's arrows.

4. Knud Phat beats only

Nah, everyone is using Firefox...
    (but it works in Chrome..)

Crap-tas-tic

Why did we change again?

5. Because vB 3.8.x will be discontinued and we might as well get the upgrade over and done with.

Plus when we're done the site will be epic :)

6. shadiku nyoro~n

So this is the default style with a different stylesheet and modified templates?

7. Knud Phat beats only

Now it works.
    HAX?

Btw, the GM logo is not visible on the Firefox tabs (it shows default vB logo)

8. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

The lack of background is bugging me, and the favicon is defaulted.

9. Yup that's pretty much what it is.

10. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Now fix the background.
    Black looks like shit.
    :geno:

11. What should it be? Grey?

12. Knud Phat beats only

Yellow and pink..

Nah, better make the white a little bit grey.
    This is too shiny

13. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Every thread now has a 'last' button even if there's no more than 4 pages (which shouldn't be an issue anyway) which links to https://www.gamingmasters.org/ for no immideately apparent reason.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  14. Gaw discord is my friend now

also, on new posts it only goes up to 4 pages, then you have to manually click on the 4th page, scroll to the bottom of the thread and go on from 4..

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  15. Geit Coding wizard!

Or just click that nice little "Go to first new post" button just before the title.

16. So what's the general opinion of the new homepage along with the other minor tweaks (mostly positioning, bloat removal and forumbit/threadbit height) I made yesterday?

17. Knud Phat beats only

Its ok.. to be honest, but some things are different than before, so need time to get adjusted.
    (But if you can make the page selection (1-2-3-4-5-etc) both on top and bottom, that would be great; also the "# Forum # Community Forums # Server/Website Chat # Scheduled Downtime: 15 November" can be both top and bottom)

And a somewhat different discussion: Are we really a clan? or just a community with a private section for the [GM] persons?

18. Dunno lol I just copied the about text from our old old site.

19. Gaw discord is my friend now

Everything knud said about the page thing.

just for fuck sake, the whole new posts and page thing is just completely messed up, just get it to what it was before >:(

and get me my god damn internet already

20. everything looks good expect the GM member colour. full yellow doesnt look good in white backgrounds :/ nor the greyish background in post. needs some black outline around them(for the gm member names)

u knw what im talking about :cry:

Attached Files:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)