Scout on blu glitch

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by marcf33, 14 Mar 2010.

1. marcf33 Marc

Scout on blu glitch

Was playing prophunt and some person on blu became a scout. He may have even spawned in the red spawn (I didnt see him when we spawned) and he was complaining that he couldnt move after the first 10 seconds (it was amac). I'm pretty sure he didn't do anything himself if he was unaware he was blu. Anyone know what happened? :downs:

2. MrMike This is my face when you talk

think it's a bug where it spawns you as a red player but then someone on blue leaves and it auto balences you onto blue.
    or something like that

3. marcf33 Marc

Sounds possible

4. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Its as possible as cows chasing demomen with swords

5. I've only seen this happen during the initial 10 seconds when the kills aren't recorded, so it's odd, but probably not important in the scope of the game.

6. MrMike This is my face when you talk

it will only happen in the first 10 seconds when you CAN change your character on blue team, it happens when you are team swapped in this part of the game. it happend to me when i was on blue i turned into a red heavy when i got put on red team then i got killed =[

7. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Lol. Happened on Range. Fortunately I was Prop-prepared and killed the fuckerrr with mah prop-lander. :dance:

Teehee.

8. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Happened to me a few minutes ago. I threw a baseball at a red scout and four others continued to pummel me with their Bonk taunt

9. always happens to me. its stupid :S

10. If it was on ph_canyon that might have been me lol

11. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

lol. im thinking about it xD. and your avatar is epic

12. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

There's a red scout glitch too. (Where one random scout doesn't change to a prop). Found it out the hard way. :V

13. I was a red scout (hiding person) and i spawned with pyros and got killed instantly....

14. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

That's a team switch glitch, when the game switches the team you're own but puts you in the wrong spawn I think. You should've respawned in red spawn once you were killed though.

15. Dynamic User Title GET!

On canyon I was waiting 'till the round started so I could get an extra kill, but some pyro killed him with 2 seconds until round start :<

16. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Happened to once before the CP Gametype update for prop hunt.

I was a blue scout in red. I killed 3 scouts with my FaN including my friend R-volt. He got mad and played his Haax soundclip.

17. marcf33 Marc

I think you guys can stop bumping this. Tis not a serious problem and no point in bumping basically dead threads.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prophunt glitch spawn as scout