Scout update out next tuesday

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Benito, 18 Feb 2009.

1. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

Re: Scout update out next tuesday

CP_Egypt looks awesome man.

2. Ash

We tried cp_egypt last night on the warserver it is pretty good. Its quite entertaining when first cap gets taken and some rooms the doors close up stopping you from exiting and then the ceiling slowly comes down and crushes you :D

3. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

lol sounds cool ;)

4. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Did you read the Achievement's description ?! xD >ou can read out of them, how the new weapons work, and how they will change the gameplay:

The Big Hurt: Stun 25 ÜberCharged enemies
    -> YOU CAN STUN UBERED ENEMYS WITH THE SANDMAN, OMG !!!!!!!!!!!

Beanball: Stun a scout with their own ball. -> Scout's Baseball can be send back, I think with the pyro blast, and (because its a scout's achievement) with the Sandman itself - well, i think

Moon Shot: Stun an enemy for the maximum possible duration by hitting them with a long-range ball.
    -> The duration of how long you are stunned by a scout's baseball hit via the Sandman seems to depen on the range you fired it, the longer the range you hit them, the longer the time your enemy will be stunned -> Scout snipaaas ^^

5. Geit Coding wizard!

And the shotgun replacement is called "Force-A-Nature"

Fall Classic: Cause an environmental death or suicide using the Force-A-Nature's knockback

6. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Knockback sounds fun, could make it impossible for pyros to get close to the scout =)

7. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

if you read the information about the sandman you alrdy knew most of these :).
    but still the achievs are nice. wondering how the knockback is gonna be :)

8. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

Blast you voting, now I need 20 achievs for my Bonk!..
    I want my Bonk! Now!

9. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Well it's Wednesday already and I haven't had a news update so far... So will the update be another week later or what??

10. Ash

Its already out.

11. Re: Scout update out next tuesday

scout update is great, everyone going scout so theres no pyros to set me on fire while im backstabbin/sappin

12. Knud Phat beats only

To be honest.... Scout update is not all that fun for me 0.o
    Too many scouts and too less team play now.. but that will wear over, just like with the Pyro and Heavy update :)

13. Re: Scout update out next tuesday

yea, too many scouts, with lucky crits. also this will effect the gameplay on some class(especially the heavy and medic)as you can bonk uber players even the medic!

I can imagine it on 32 spam server. will try it tonight :twisted:

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)