Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by DjShrew, 25 Feb 2009.

1. Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

Ok, personally i would love Woo maker to be our team soli, However he does not seem fully committed.
    Woo if you would still like to be in the new team I would love it, I really think you would be a GREAT asset.
    If you would like to be in please PM me, However i don’t think one of our scouts has the time to commit to being in a team.
    So could we please get a sign up for the above 2 classes, we would be playing at about 8PM GMT.

And certainly we will be aiming to play 6v6 A lot for the foreseeable future preferably 2-3 night's per week.

Thanks

Shrew....

2. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

i can be sub for solly and scout if needed, dunno about my time in the near future cause of my bachelor thesis that needs to be done in next 2 months or so

3. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

TY garion, we may call on you if thats ok from time to time.

4. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

ye ofc, i'll play with you if i have time

5. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

I'd like to do this too but there's a bit of a problem with the time zones.. 8 pm GMT is 9 pm for me.. and most matches last about what..? 1/1.5 hour.. I can only play a match on Friday or Saturday than... Cuz after 10 for me I won't be on the computer anymore.. So I'd really appreciate it if you'd do the matches a little earlier, if you can't than it's ok but I pass, if this CAN be done, than count me in for (most of) the matches. Preferably scout as there are already enough solies, but I can play soli too

6. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

im sure we could start matches earlier, I got home from work and am usualy on TF2 For 6PM GMT. Ao anytime 6:30 on is good for me if i can get the other guys together,
    This usualy takes about 20 mins to get the guys together + a match sorted.

7. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

This is the thing though, we need the best available from [GM], not including voi players and Th, who can play in the team consistently. We need to form the strongest possible team of 6, with one or two subs, that play together, so our teamwork and communication is at the optimum. Continually swapping over half the team between games does the team barely any good at all.
    Dedicated, skilled players please. :)

8. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

I would love to play but currently I have 3 8PM finishes a week so will be home and ready for 8.30PM GMT.

This probably rules me out for quite a few matches, especially against those who play in CET and may mean that I should put myself forward as a sub rather than starting member.

However, if this is acceptable then count me in! :D I joined GM with the hope of playing competitive matches regularly. Cheers for the legwork drew.

-Wooo

9. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

Woo i would love to have you onboard as a sub, Please let me know when you become more avil. (And when u can play.)

10. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

As soon as we can get a scout/soli sorted (since savage isn't online alot) we can get a team set up and start improving more.

11. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

Uhhmmm Sandman I already know I won't be available at all times so does that make me a sub than??

12. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

i can play demoman soldier anything u really need guys i'm 100% In

13. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

That would make you more suited as a Sub Yes...

@Bennito, if you want in we can draft you in. But please can u play duels with the guys, Woo, Ash, Kaka. As im Sure they can help you up your game. I belive sandy wants demo, Altho you can play demo for us time to time. (Also can you practice those jump maps we look at mate, but as soli. Im not great but happy to help where i can.)

14. Re: Scouts Needed. (Soli Needed.) For 6v6 Team Games.

yeh thats fine budd i play alot with ash anyway so to join in with the other guys yeh anytime

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tygarion