Share Your Settlements!

Discussion in 'Fallout 4' started by The MC, 19 Nov 2015.

1. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Figured i'd make a standalone thread for people to share pictures of settlements and buildings they've made.

If posting multiple images, please use spoiler tags to keep the thread tidy.

- - -

I'm currently working on a slums/trading hub in Hangman Alley but since that is literally days away from being in a state to share, let alone actually being complete, i'll kick things off with my temporary home in Sanctuary:

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

Dank post.

I haven't attempted a settlement yet, but it looks like fun.

You guys can inspire me.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • List
  3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Wow that looks so cool! I had no idea you could also make the displays and even hang paintings.

Hopefully I will be able to play for the first time today :)

4. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Until you've got a good grasp of all the building mechanics and tricks, I recommend you avoid trying to make a settlement at Hangman's Alley. The lack of space, awkward environment clipping and inherent difficulty in building upwards using vanilla mechanics is giving me nightmares. I shall persist though, finger's crossed i'll have it all setup by the end of the weekend.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

i am thinking about making a super dope house in the castle (spoiler?) cus that place is killer

6. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Just recently started doing my first big settlement for myself and settlers, rather than just making a makeshift home for myself. So far it's actually been very addicting. Just wish that my settlers would interact with the building I made for them :(

Anyway:

The main house itself + my workshop where I store all my weapons, armour and power-armour.

Then my attempt (before I ran out of caps) at doing a market.

Then just a general look at the place.

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

That looks amazing!! I am finding it a pain in the arse so far, but then again I just started. Hooch gave me a good tip which did really help a lot.. but still.

8. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

I think the thing for me was that island had nothing in it and no pre-set structures I HAD to work around. Sanctuary was really clustered for me and didn't give me much room for my own designs. Find a place where you can explore and practice!

9. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

To further that for people who maybe aren't high enough level or far enough in to the game to access Spectacle Island, the most sandbox-like settlement for lower levels to access earlier in the game is probably Starlight Drive-In.

10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

11. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

I decided I wanted a settlement that could serve as my home as I really wanted to get away from Sanctuary.

Many hours later, using nothing but vanilla items and building methods, I finished my town at the Starlight Drive-In:

Full 48 image album

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Good idea!

Lots of pictures, but if you only want to see one:

[​IMG]

13. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Send help...

Last edited by a moderator: 5 Oct 2016
  15. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

You know you can make 1 post with more video's right?

16. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Kinch, are you just posting videos you find on /r/falloutsettlements?

17. What a strange accusation. You can see on youtube they were posted by the same person around the same time. I'm not exactly computer-savy but that should be obvious? I posted them together on other sites but your site shows the pic of the movie so I wasn't sure it would work(putting them all together).

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So, you go around posting the same videos on different sites?

I think it seems off because there is no other real text as to why you post them etc. Nor do we really know who you are ( hint, hint welcome thread).

Last edited: 5 Oct 2016
  19. I must admit I wasn't sure if you were a bot posting videos or not - so I decided to merge all your posts into one and put the videos into a spoiler to see if you would respond! Pop a hello into the Welcome Wagon as Queenie suggested and let us know who you are/ what you do/ what you're interested in/ how you found us!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)