Sinde's Law (AKA STUPID SPANISH ANTI-INTERNET LAWS)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zana, 20 Dec 2010.

1. Zana The Candy Bun

TL;DR: They will cut out internet services and sites if they feel like, and will force us to pay abusive prices for shitty internet

Basically... i have 18 hours of freedom, so i am using my P2P and my 4 PC at full power downloading the so called "Illegal material"

No, this is serious, in 18 hours the new spanish Anti-Internet law will be effective, enterprises will be able to shut down users, pages, or protocols if they feel to, just for the fun of it, and ISPs will "offer us" the possibility to access such sites such as any google based site (google is almost banned on spain, and with this law, probably we may only use Microsoft Services because Telefónica and Microsoft have an obscure relationship) or any other site they want, by charging us an exaggerated quantity of money, for example, Telefónica Perú does exactly that, there's a basic pack for 50€ that only leaves you enter to all the telefónica affiliated sites, if you want to send 100 mails(or 100 access to any mail site) you have to pay an extra 25€, and if you want to access any site, you have to pay 45€ more over the base price, so, it is 95€ for a 2MB connection, which is lame, but that is what will happen tomorrow at 6:00 AM, also, they might cap any protocol they feel to, such as P2P, or any protocol used by any other program that might not be of the appeal of the SGAS (Spanish General Artist Society, which, ironically, is managed by enterprises, not artists, which do not favour it...)
    ALL OF THIS WITHOUT A JUDGEMENT, IT WILL BE INSTANTANEOUS!

All i want to tell you that this might be the start of the end of what we knew as internet...

It was fun while it lasted...

Please, spread the word everywhere you can

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

u mad bro

3. Zana The Candy Bun

... no, but i guess i will have to :dwiz:

4. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Oh Spain, U so silly.

5. Zana The Candy Bun

You know that we are heavily influenced by the USA right?, and yeah, that makes us more sillier

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

hahahahahahahaha

7. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Why do I have a feeling that this has something to do with the huge finance problems of Spain which EU cannot help with anymore (according to the news)...

8. Zana The Candy Bun

Who knows, it may be... also, it is lovely, on the news, they are promoting it as if it will save the world and the users, while it is not

9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Hmmm... Zana's back.

10. Zana The Candy Bun

Or this is a good bye

11. That sounds too stupid to be real. I believe you when it really happens...

But if it's the truth you are saying; sucks to be spanish

12. Spykodemon Disabled account

What was the song before you changed it?

13. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

come to holland we have drugs and cheap internet XD

14. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Come to Finland, you'll freeze as an ice stick when you step out of the plane and then all you have to worry is that it melts when the spring comes and all your clothes are wet...

15. ah that explains everything oh and inb4 you live underwater.

16. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

haha no i dont i actualy live like 10 meters above the waterline XD

17. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Notice the word "inb4", dear Squall. :3

18. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

:troll:

edit: sorry ame rahka can spank me now....

19. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Maybe not... if you get it...

20. Cactus The key is to never give up

So does this mean you're like gone forever? :(

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sinde law

2. Sindes Law

3. law sinde

4. Sinde law spain,
  5. spanish sinde law,
  6. sinde´s law,
  7. the Sinde law,
  8. WHAT IS THE SINDE LAW,
  9. what is sinde law,
  10. stupid spanish laws