SirThrocken's Admin Application

Discussion in 'Administrator Applications' started by SirThrocken, 28 Jun 2018.

1. SirThrocken Tutant Meenage Neetle Teetles

In-game name: SirThrocken

Steam ID:
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172154283/

Game(s)/Service(s) you are applying for: TF2 Orange X3

Why do you think you need admin: I'm applying for the admin role because, quite simply, I love the GM community, which has been incredibly welcoming even from my first day joining the server. I would like to become further involved in the community via helping keep the servers clean and friendly for others to enjoy as I do. Also, I'm applying so I don't have to keep bothering M-m and Ben over Steam whenever a hacker or spammer joins the server. I'm pretty sure they're getting tired of the constant badgering.

Why are you more suitable than other applicants: Well, for one I'm pretty dedicated to the server, it's practically the only one I play regularly these days thanks to the blessedly low ping I get. As such, I would be online most hours after college, and for significant amounts of time during weekends or holidays, barring unforeseen commitments. I'm reasonably mature and level headed, and also a pretty relaxed person in general.

Current and expected activity level on the games/services in question: I'm on the server practically whenever I have free time, and as I have the Summer holidays in front of me that activity is bound to increase, as I will be enjoying a lot more freedom. I'm searching for a job currently to take up some of that time, but it will only be part-time and therefore won't heavily disrupt me being active on the server.

Current and expected activity level on Mumble or Discord:
    On Discord I have been fairly active, but as most day-to-day discussion happens in channels that I am not involved in (League for instance), I have not been as involved in conversations as I would like. However this is not to say that I wouldn't join in or associate with the community on Discord. On subjects that interest me I can be quite vocal, and I try to make good suggestions regarding the Discord whenever I think of them.

Current and expected activity level on the forums:
    Besides the occasional post or reading through old threads, my presence on the forums is pretty much nonexistent. This is down to two factors: For one, most of the content on the forum is old, and for two reporting a player on DSock or directly to the admins via Steam chat is far more efficient.

Any previous administrative experience:
    I'm not sure if it is relevant, but I used to co-manage a Destiny 2 clan, particularly raid squads. I have since stopped, but it taught me the value of clear and concise communication when it came to explanations and advice.

Thank you for your consideration.

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  2. Beppo Nothing special to say really.

I approve of this.

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Alright lad. We're discussing your Application right now.

Give us a few days, and we'll get right back to you about it.

4. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Congrats. You're an Admin now. Check your PM's and go do the things.

5. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

make it so that brexit does not happen.

Congrats

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  6. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Hey sorry I'm overuling the decision to make you an admin until you show me pictures of delicious food to make me want to quit my diet

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. admin application gaming