SMG Removal

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Shinkz, 21 Jan 2010.

1. SMG has already been replaced with Jarate :P

2. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Good job on SMG removal, just the Heavy to go now :3

It's broken enough that a bodyshot can OHKO, if anything the limit should be lowered to give the props a chance of escape when hit by an unseen sniper (which still has the ability to OHKO if you're good enough to get a headshot).

3. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Have you considered just keeping the original format with the pyro and leaving it at that?

Did that not work? =S all this whinging seems a little much.

4. I preferred it that way but then somebody decided on the worst addition ever to PH (Heavies). Everything moved on from there. I'd have no problems at all with PH if everything was kept as it is now with Heavies being removed completely. 95% perfect now~

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

6. What about Sandvich-only Heavies? :P

7. Dynamic User Title GET!

Sandvich and KGB :D

Mainly cause KGB has a lower firing rate.
    Can Engies be enabled for blu without ANY weapons.
    Just for Civilian lulz

8. Lul.
    I requested melee only a while back and you rejected it :>
    Most of the regulars who don't suck complete ass don't use the minigun. Fists = Speed. Nothing worse then a fast Heavy who can OHK you~

9. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

RUN PROP RUN!! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! RUN FROM THE FIST HEAVY!! RUN!!!! RUNNNN!! NOOOOO! TAUN KILL!!!!!

like that?

10. Soul explosion maniatic

uuuh...cry som moar?

I agree a pyro only prophunt.

11. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

if you take away the heavy i cant bombkin jump anymore ;_; i need my bombkin jumping

i think scout should be playable on BLU with no weapon restictions and heavy, soldier and demo should only be allowed to use melee (and sandvich/targe/buff baner)

ohh and last prop should get the full scout loadout, no just the scattergun

12. Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  13. I wouldn't have problems with it. Bonking a Pyro when he has no idea where you are seems like it'd be worth a lot of laughs.

You just want it because you want the FaN d=

14. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Shinkz, They're ALWAYS camping somewhere. It's so annoying, and yes, I've done it, which is why I'm boycotting the Heavy on PH :mmmhmm:. It's overpowered and because heavy's don't move, it's too easy to kill props with imo.

15. MrMike This is my face when you talk

Heavy's that punch and only use the mini gun if they can't reach = cool
    Heavy's that camp the cp should be killed for being a faggots >:
    i hate cp campers so much

16. :downs:

17. Wut?
    I was right. You took away Demospam and Rockets to prove me wrong? Shame on you! d=

I'm right about the Jarate too. It's just most of the blue team are bat-shit retarded or blind rofl~

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. penis spread smg