Sniper update page up!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Spykodemon, 12 May 2009.

1. Re: Sniper update page up!

I thought the Scout update/weapon achievements milestones were the best and fairest so far. Found them very easy to gain within one week of playing scout off and on in non-spamfest servers, turbine 16 player etc. :D

This new system is fucking godawful shit.

2. Re: Sniper update page up!

I kinda like the new system :) but it must be fair for all, as it seems that not everyone is getting them fairly, u knw.

It suppose to be a thing to achieve ingame.
    but i gotta admit that we all do farming(previous updates) cos every1 else did, which is not fair if we do it that hard/normal way it suppose to be.

I got lucky last night, I was just playing normal, and got the cloak and dagger,I was only on the server for 20 mins. also you dont have to be spy and sniper to get unlocks.

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Re: Sniper update page up!

Well, a new phenomenon that appeared, now, that the players "know" more or less how the random system work (just be on a server, even if you are just spectator), is that we have many idleing guys now on the servers. Had to kick many times some players yesterday, that were spectator for more then half an hour ......

Btw: Anyone here needs 4 Natashas / 4 Boink drinks !? ^^

4. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

i still havent gotten anyting ;(

5. Fromage "The Cheese"

6. Longbow Victorique <3

LOL

7. Ray

I lol'd cheese.

8. Re: Sniper update page up!

u made this cheeze?
    its funny but on the other hand sad cause its the truth

9. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

lol'd.

10. Re: Sniper update page up!

I wonder if it is simple enough that a fake server containing fake players with the right steam IDs and 999999999 time played would work?

11. Fromage "The Cheese"

Nope, found it at the steam forums! I think its hilarious and show what kind of bullcrap TF2 turned into! :)

Erik

12. Re: Sniper update page up!

ya i would like to start to choke someone( no im not agressive) when i read something like " i trade all my medic/pyro unlocks for ambassador" or anything like this
    i played an mmorpg years ago and i loved it .... i still like them somehow but i dont play tf2 to have that kinda feeling u want when playing an mmorpg
    it destroys nearly all the fun but i really dont wanna quit playing cause of the update
    :(

13. Re: Sniper update page up!

The strange thing is, I played like 5 hours now with the update and only got the Sniper's piss...

14. Re: Sniper update page up!

Try it, you might aswell and if it works than GM will be rich MUAHAHAHAHA

15. Re: Sniper update page up!

Thing is, what are you going to do with those extra items? Once you have all the items you want, what's the incentive to trade? There's no difference between the items, after all. Trade will spike at first, then trail off to nothing. In an MMO, there's often a difference between higher and lower levelled items that makes them worth trading, which you're not going to get here. You can't exactly make them any stronger without unbalancing to whole game.

I predict Valve will bring back milestones as an alternative way to earn the weapons, in combination with the random drops (which they'll no doubt fix).

16. Re: Sniper update page up!

They should keep the random drops for the hats only.

17. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Medic needs a new voice line.

Hah hah ha, IDLEFEST.

18. Knud Phat beats only

Ps, what's up with the big and oversized forum signatures??!

19. Fromage "The Cheese"

I think valve is starting to mess things up at the moment really by overcomplicating the fun factor of an FPS game that TF2 is (was?) If they introduce trading and other crap I might consider quiting TF2 to be honest. I'm already pissed off with the current system.

K.I.S.S aka Keep It Simple Stupid is a good sentence that comes to my mind right now. :)

Erik

20. Ray

Cheese. I got doubles of quite a few things, like the ambassador + huntsman. If trades open up, I'll give em to you <3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)