Sniper update page up!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Spykodemon, 12 May 2009.

1. Re: Sniper update page up!

Hahahahhahaha "DEFENESTRATED"

"LEAKED VIDEO"

oh god i love valve

EDIT: oh btw, heres a high resoloution pic of the announcer soundboard :3

Attached Files:

2. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

3. Re: Sniper update page up!

kidcaster, u DO know its a joke, right?

cuz... otherwise... hmm

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

Re: Sniper update page up!

lol i just guess valve are pissed at the person who leaked the meet the spy

5. Ray

I love Valve. I can't stop laughing at their shenanigans.

6. Spykodemon Disabled account

In the announcer board, it says leaked video at the bottom, 2nd row from the left 2nd one from the bottom.

7. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

HAHAH tf2 blogs are hilarious :D

8. Re: Sniper update page up!

You are wrong.
    I think they've big sense of humor.
    Oh, i don't want to let you down... But valve's not firing anyone. I know it, because i need to exchange emails with them to start selling PB Game Studios games on Steam. I'm always getting responses so what's the problem guys? ;p

9. Re: Sniper update page up!

its going to be a sniper vs. spy and spy vs, sniper bash ... hope everyone gets his unlockabels fast cause the stun spamming after the scout update sucked
    but im looking forward to play these 2 classes which i havent played alot yet

10. Longbow Victorique <3

I've already started playing spy more to get ready for the achievements.

11. Geit Coding wizard!

12. Longbow Victorique <3

Wow. The cooldown had better not be too long =/

13. Re: Sniper update page up!

Imagine a spy being kritzed with that wepon

14. Re: Sniper update page up!

Well personally (being a spy and all) I am generally disappointed so far with The Spy update, I mean there is no real point in a spy having a scoped revolver, if you want that, play sniper, in fact the more I read the blog/update page the more I get pissed off!

IMO the spy has had no increase in abilities, yeah if you stand still you are now permanently invisible, but I can run round the whole of Dustbowl and stay invisible, just by picking up ammo boxes!

To me it seems rushed and unpolished.

Look at the other classe updates every class had an increase in abilities, from the Pyro being able to blow opposing players, the Medic being able to give any class 100% Crits for a limited time frame to the Scout being able to stun ubers.

Another example is (if) the Sniper upadate is for real, he gets the Razor back, a 1 time shield from a backstab and a Fucking Longbow that sticks people to walls.

When you look at it like this, the Spy update is very lame.
    Now I know that none of us have played the unlockables for the Spy yet, but as a Spy player I am really annoyed at the lack of Uber Sapper, Phase ability or something that makes you go Oh Fuck!

Just my opinion.....

Any class Kritzed is a nuisance, but I fail to see how this weapon with its cool down and all, would be any more of an nuisance than any of the other weapons, imo it wont be, from the description given of The Ambassador.
    It will be in the same class as the Sniper given the Kritzkrieg, if your really accurate you may get 5-6 shots off that end up with a kill.

15. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

the gun does look cool, i hope the cooldown isnt too long.\

lol @ page 5,
    meet the spy (act suprised) XD

16. Re: Sniper update page up!

I dont think it's going to be scoped dannykilla.

Just a extra powerful revolver with a cooldown

17. Geit Coding wizard!

It's not scoped, it's just accurate. The spy is getting the same treatment as the rest of the classes.

The pyro got airblast
    The spy got cloak recharge via ammo packs
    etc etc

18. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Ye, Valve is still the most funny game company ..... you just lol so hard at reading their blogs ^^

19. Re: Sniper update page up!

It has no scope I know that, I was saying that being sarcastic.
    I still dont understand how it can be as accurate as the Sniper Rifle.

I appreciate your opinion Geit, but in my opinion, he isn't getting the same treatment as the other classes.
    All the classes who have received an update have been vastly improved, from what I've read so far, this isn't the case for the Spy.

Like I said in my previous post, I can run around most maps and say invisible for great length of time, so the update of standing still and staying invisible is pretty much useless for me and anyone who knows how to play the Spy.

Most people who play the spy, rarely use the Revolver, the new Ambassador may be a way for Valve to change this, but this weapon is going to have to be insanely powerful for this to change.

But I was hoping for something like this;

• Instead of the ability to be cloaked, you could choose to be either Cloaked or Fire proof.

• Instead of the Sapper, the spy had a new sapper that could only be removed when the Spy was killed, the downside is that the time to destroy the sentries was greatly longer.

• Instead of the knife, the Spy has Garotte, that he could use whilst cloaked but took exceptionally longer to kill players and the Spy can be knocked off similar to how you knock the Smoker off in Left 4 Dead.

I mean I have just thought of these now, but you get the general idea.
    I really can't comment until the updates out and Valve know what there doing so I have faith, but from what I've seen and read, I'm pretty disappointed so far....

20. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

@ geit, huh pyro got backburner or not?
    airblast was with the normal flamethrower.

i dont know for sure, when i started played pyro update was alrdy there.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)