SO, Minecraft actually updated

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Jolly Long Arm, 29 Feb 2016.

1. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

2. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Is it possible to have a portal to a creative world again? Not sure if this was part of a plug in or whatever.

3. and if super possible can the creative world be a normal world and not superflat

<3

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

You may be in luck, as of 15 days ago, work began on fixing up the plugin we used back then, so that it can be used with 1.9 withotu spewing errors everywhere.

Though as I recall, the flat creative world wasn't used for much more than pixel art and storing Cen's old house and I don't remember the normal creative world being used at all.

However, the more pressing issue right now is that I'm at home on my laptop and can no longer run minecraft since upgrading it to windows 10. (not that I could run things like The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth before either, but Minecraft did run at about 15 fps)

The most recent update for the graphics drivers for my laptop were February 2014 and there are no drivers for Windows 8 and above according to the Intel website. I'm not entirely sure how it's running as is.

I bet you can't say that your laptop can't play 720p youtube videos in real-time.

Also, damn, chrome is bloated these days, I can barely get a handful of tabs open before it crawls to a halt. Firefox, you da real mvp.

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Sell ur body (or Lewy's) for money and buy a new one.

6. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Wtf is you laptop, my old Core2Duo POS can handle 1080p youtube (just)

7. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

8. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

9. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

10. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

@Mysteryem I think there's a side effect. We can't seem to eat and replenish hunger. propery...
    Fixed

Last edited: 29 Mar 2016
  11. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

I added a resource pack to the server that lessens the screen effect of wearing a pumpkin, but doesn't completely remove it (less blury and pixelated edges).

The next time you join you'll get a prompt about it.

The April fools resourcepack has been removed, though mcmmo may still tell you silly things.

Last edited: 1 Apr 2016
  12. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Aw, thanks Mystery Man. You're the best.

Maybe this will help Savage remember he's wearing a Pumpkin all the time.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)