Some props.. ridiculous

Discussion in 'PropHunt' started by Gaw, 17 Aug 2009.

1. Gaw discord is my friend now

Some props.. ridiculous

This is obviously a known problem to everyone who plays prophunt.. I also realize that prophunt is a fairly new mod, so there is bound to be some stuff that just ain't right, but I thought by making this thread, we can share what props we think are unfair, and what props should be added (that are in the individual maps).

Let me start with offblast.. I am surprised by the lack of a prop for a fence. There are fences everywhere all over the map, and there are also plenty of spaces where you would think there are fences, but there aren't, allowing players to fill this gap.

And uhh.. My memory is a little shady at the minute.. But I'll post some more when I go on the server and see more later :awesome:

2. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

Re: Some props.. ridiculous

hmm i havn't played all the new ph_maps so it's probally more appealing to me now ^^ but a fence sounds pretty good lol

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

If anyone complains about the wood pile and the concrete blocks, I will personally come to your house and rip your heart out.

Why? Because I near to always win as them.

4. Geit Coding wizard!

Offblast never used to have the fences, but the valve update added them in, and we haven't been able to add them to the proplist as of yet. (Dark is away)

5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yes... but you can't see where you are going to shoot if your the last guy.. so that's a problem for me.
    It cloud be fixed if the last guy that gets a gun would look in a first person perspective.

6. Re: Some props.. ridiculous

Some props are so huge that they take half of my monitor and I'm using 1920x1200 >.>

Please make it so that we can see whats going around us, it's so easy to lose it the pyros know the map :/

7. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

yeah that happens to me, im running and im looking thru my prop & its hard to place it like that.

8. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

try shooting with a gun as a concrete block( when you're the last prop) >.<

9. Re: Some props.. ridiculous

Tried, failed.

10. Re: Some props.. ridiculous

I'm not sure if it's flagged as a cheat or not, but you could use the thirdperson command to take control of the camera, rather than using the hacked spectator view-based third person camera it uses by default, which consequently has absolutely no settings other than FOV.

11. Re: Some props.. ridiculous

Nope, it's flagged as a cheat. It's very hard to shoot with a concrete block or a wood pile.

12. Re: Some props.. ridiculous

the Maze map that huge xmas tree... dead in seconds

13. Gaw discord is my friend now

Yep, can you remove that map durr I mean huge tree, and add a fence to offblast >:( :awesome:

EDIT

And add suport for the strikethrough code, I mean.. come on..

14. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

really think it's time this got a rework

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)