Source Filmmaker - Christmas Event

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mister Spuds, 22 Dec 2012.

1. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Hey everyone!
    As its Christmas I felt that it would be a cool idea to start a 'theme week' (or rest of the month in this case) this time starting with Christmas; the idea is that you have the rest of this month to create a poster, comic, film or anything that is related to SFM, using any models/maps you desire.

This isn't a thread reaching to a specific audience, I want everyone to have a go. I love SFM and I would really love the rest of GM to start using it more -- as you can create some really awesome stuff; SO whether you have had any experience or not, come join in!

If you have any problems or questions feel free to PM me or anyone else you know who has experience using SFM.

2. I may watch a tutorial and give this a go. The last time I tried to run SFM it crashed instantly and shut itself down :ohdear:

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

I watched the official one and had forgotten everything within a day.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  4. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

The tutorials definitely help you learn some of the basics and get around but generally its just spending time with it and sort of messing around with things that help you learn about it. To this day, I cant begin to do animation (as I'm just terrible) but by watching the tutorials and then testing it out myself I know how to do it -- Its just doing it is the tricky part.

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Just no fear it with no tutorials, that's my plan at least

6. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

If anyone is planning on making something please post in this thread that you are doing so.

7. I guess I'll give it a go, however I'll be a little stuck for time with christmas, new year, moving all my stuff back and a 2000 word essay to do for the first few days I return to Uni. But I'll try!

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

This computer definitely cannot run SFM, so I won't be partaking in this :(

Good luck to anyone trying though! Watch video below for intense motivation:

9. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

I'll try and give it a shot next week, fun idea!

10. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Really wanted to turn this into an SFM, but can't really find the time :(

11. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

• Wizard Wizard x 8
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I literally laughed out loud. Brilliant job, have fun, and a merry Christmas to you too!

13. That was the best thing I have ever seen.
    Thank you Spuds.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)