Sprout whitelist app

Discussion in 'Whitelist Applications' started by Limon, 15 Oct 2017.

1. Server(s) to be whitelisted on: Sprout
    Forum username: Limon
    Minecraft username: Athenaoxo
    Steam profile link/id: http://steamcommunity.com/id/limonox/
    Nickname(s) (if applicable):
    Who do you know in [GM]?: ben55
    Have you been on our mumble and/or discord server?: yes im on discord
    List the [GM] servers you have been on previously?: this would be my first
    Do you agree to abide by the rules specific to the server you play on?: yes i am
    Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft Server or any of GM's servers, and if so, why?: no
    Who will vouch for you?:
    Do you need to be fast-tracked?:

2. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Hello and welcome to our lovely end of the internet, so as this is the first server you'll be trying to get into you'll need someone to vouch for you so we know you want cause any bereavement on the server.

@ben55 he's put you down as someone he knows, are you able to vouch for him?

3. Well he just added me on steam yesterday, asking about the server. I can’t vouch for him, but the server does have a lot of ways to prevent griefing, through the use of different mods. The server is very quiet these days also, so I think it would be fine

4. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I've spoken to Mysteryem and he is looking into either resetting the server with no whitelist since there has been an update to the pack (it was really buggy b4) or maybe a better modpack. Since there are so many "new" people asking for Sprout i'd go with that. :)

5. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Well there you go, just gotta hold on a little longer and you'll hopefully be able to play!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)