Squeak has L4D2!

Discussion in 'Left 4 Dead' started by squeakyfleece, 14 Nov 2009.

1. Squeak has L4D2!

dad torrented it for 360, loving it atm, got some pics of me playing dark carnival :D

Attached Files:

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

omg ur so awesome, ur dad torrented it for u? omg so cool man

3. Geit Coding wizard!

I wish we had reputation turned on, just so I could take some away from you for saying that. - Edit; Infraction Given.

Squeak and Tonks are both extremely valued members of the community, ones which I (And others) much prefer to your sarky and insulting comments that you don't seem to be able to keep out of your posts, so much for "I consider myself to mature".

[/rant]

4. Gaw discord is my friend now

You don't really give a shit about any of that, you are just constantly pissed off at me and target my every post that doesn't adhere to your ridiculous standards.

"I consider myself to mature"

I could say lrn2quote etc, or I could say maybe you should apply that to yourself, not what I actually said in my original application, but what you are making me out to have said. Hey - you decide. Why am I even bothering to reply to you, you can just delete my posts and give me more pointless infractions, clearly I need another pointless infraction to be told what to do, you replying to me or leaving me even more fucking pointless bad rep, sure that's not enough is it, I need an infraction to be told when I've done something that is not A-ok with geit. Saying geit and not the entire staff as you are the only person who uses the stupid system.

Why is it that.. All? Nearly all, arguments involve you and someone else?

Think about that.

5. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

buy the fucking game.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

I do not target you or anyone else, I am pissed off at you currently, but not constantly. The Reason: About 75% of your posts contain insults or derogatary comments/meanings towards members of the community or myself, I follow the standards which are set by the rules of this forum and by the Bylaws/Polices that you agreed to when you joined the community, The same polices that I myself have been punished under in the past.

Actually, it's exactly what you said in your original application, which we still have saved in the Management forums:
    [​IMG]

I only delete posts that contradict the rules and are not worth giving an Infraction for, which is a great many of your posts, Infractions, as explained in the original infraction PM (Which you also replied to in a rude manner.), are not pointless and will eventually result in a ban/Internal clan vote of whether you should be allowed to remain in the community. As for "being the only one to use the system" - I know for a fact that Savage and Dark have used it in the past, but the simplest fact is, that I'm on the forums the most and I won't tolerate anyone who flouts the rules in the same manner that you do.

I'm going to quote a leader from just under a year ago (Alpha): "If you had just kept your mouth shut and been nice, none of this would have happened."

7. Geit Coding wizard!

He has the game, I believe, they are just abusing the fact that the XBOX version has been leaked early, and using the oppurtunity to get some pre-release practise in. - I'm sure Fromage will be along soon to tell Tonks off for 'piracy' of some type.

8. Fromage "The Cheese"

Take a break and do some cleaning.

Erik

Attached Files:

9. Fromage "The Cheese"

Well of course I could, especially since tonks is an police man using warez (?) But I don't care, I can't push moral into people. :)
    Edit. All I want is to get paid off my work and if warez paid off I wouldn't mind really.

Erik

10. pre ordered for pc like a week ago

ill get round to it eventually xD

yeah my dad torrented it for me, like most of my 360 games.

whats your problem, hm?

im not taking bullshit from you so shut it

11. Knud Phat beats only

Is the full game any good?
    (Better than L4D1 one? / more fun?)

12. Gaw discord is my friend now

Realise what it sounds like, but I meant "buy it instead of torrenting it" not that it was your dad that torrented it. I don't care who torrented it.

13. Lol'd

Also you lucky faggot >:(

14. And who ever said the Irish weren't friendly, eh? :D

15. Spykodemon Disabled account

:awesome:

And I don't think Alpha should be the least bit credible.

16. shadiku nyoro~n

:v:

17. its wayyyy more fun, its gonna be a blast playing versus and its a lot harder than the first, the levels are longer too.

18. lol, I dont download much but the stuff i do, i tend to d/l to allow me to play early, then i buy the original when released anyways!(like try before you buy). Its the same with films, given my job i dont have time to go to the fliks so i download a decent copy of a film when it's released and buy the original on blu-ray or DVD when it released again

I must have shovelled 10's of thousands of pounds into the videogames industry and movie industry (3 ps3's, 6 XB360's, several ps2, ps1, gamecube, dreamcast) plus all the games & movies

DVD's - 5000+
    PS3 - 76
    BLURAY- 170
    PS2 - 500+
    PC - 260+

and anything i download is definately not done for material gain!!

Support the developers and buy the game cos without em, we would not be playing the quality stuff we do!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, and Squeak DUST YOUR ROOM - ITS EMBARRASING!!!!!

19. Dont worry man, I have supported DICE since the battlefield series began, and will continue to do so (BC2 soon)

just dont forget to send ur pre-release copy to me to save my bandwidth!!! ;)

20. Fromage "The Cheese"

Ah no worries, used to torrent a lot back in the days but stopped completly since 2 years back now. Only thing I haven't bought yet is maya but its so damn expensive for a 3D program.. :(

Erik

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)