Stats vanishing xD

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Ash, 7 Mar 2009.

1. Ash

Stats vanishing xD

Last time I checked my stats my overall rocket kills were 3000+.. since then ive had atleast 1000 rocket kills.. had 500 today.. http://stats.gmdedi.co.uk/hlstats.php?m ... et&game=tf < its gone down to 2563 lol

4601 overall kills according to hlstats but on my weapons page it only adds up to 2761 kills.. so 1840 kills not accounted for?

Another example just quickly looking is savages..

11247 overall kills according to hlstats but on his weapons page it only adds up to 4214 ;o .. thats 7033 kills not accounted for? and his overall kills has dropped massivly on pipes/stickies?

Something wrong with the stats system? xD

Kind of screws the idea of a hall of fame.. cuz alot of people have dropped places like savage for example has dropped to 3rd when he was miles ahead in first on remote pipe ;o

2. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: Stats vanishing xD

Sry Ash I can't answer this you must speak to Dark or Geiti about these things. I don't know whether you have em in your friend list already but it would come in handy if you have em

3. Geit Coding wizard!

I've already pointed this out.

From a total of 60,813 kills with 0 headshots (Last 28 Days)

4. Ash

Looks at the globals though? ;o they seem to go down as well and those arent ment to show the last 28 days? ;o

Like I now have the global award for flag defences with 16.. thats not right lol..

5. Geit Coding wizard!

Globals are based on the last 28 days, otherwise it would be impossible to compete with someone else who has been playing for longer.

16's pretty high seeing as we don't have any servers that run CTF maps:P

6. Ash

Rotation server :P

7. Geit Coding wizard!

It plays them very rarely, like one or twice a week :P

8. Ash

Fastlane is played all the time on the rotation server, 2fort alot as well. The last person who had the global flag defenses was nearing 100+ I think.. thats why I was a bit puzzled why i'm winning it on 16 ;o also slightly confused by that because I played fastlane atleast 3 times on their yesterday and I must of had more then 16 flag defences.. let alone 16 in the last 28 days.

So anyway globals are calculated over 28days ^^ that ansewers my question.

I'm guessing the hall of fame thing on stat reset is going to have nothing to do with the globals? ;o

9. Geit Coding wizard!

The person in with the highest kills (With all weapons) will receive the hall of fame ribbon, any one in the top 10 will recive a bigger ribbon/

Fastlane is a cp map :S

10. Ash

I ment Turbine xD (tired lol)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)