Steam Account Hijacked.

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Gunner, 4 Mar 2010.

1. Steam Account Hijacked.

hello everyone my name is gunner and i play on the prop hunt server all the time...well AO prop hunt...well anyways, afew days ago someone stole my steam account and im not sure if im gonna be getting it back because how long it is taking steam. i was wondering if and when i make a new account if my rank for prop hunt could be transfered over to my new account because i worked really hard to get that rank and i do not want to start all over again.

Thank you for reading my message.
    Gunner [Prop King]

2. Spykodemon Disabled account

Hahaha, how did you get it hijacked?

3. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

lol ranks.

4. your account with your games was tolen m8, i wouldnt care for my rank in a game where u run after moving props n stuff

5. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

this.
    and besides, what's the use for the rank if you dont even have tf2?

6. ill take that as a no then.... aww well.

7. Spykodemon Disabled account

It can be done, no one with power has posted yet. :awesome:

8. Poxie Ray-Banned

Ranks mean that much?

9. worry about gettin your account back rather than the rank :/

you should get your account back if you email steam the correct information etc

10. Yes, your rank can be transferred :)

11. Geit Coding wizard!

^that.

12. im still waiting for an email from steam, they are taking there good old time....its starting to piss me off more and more.

and yes i like my ranks....i dont wanna work on something for long time and then have to start all over.

13. What rank are you? I'm too lazy to look D:

14. Geit Coding wizard!

^ 7th

15. Poxie Ray-Banned

Steam support can take up to about a week from your first email. Believe it or not you aren't the only person to email them. Be patient. And if you can't wait try thinking about why you got your account stolen in the first place - and all those free games you could have had.

16. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

hey gunner. remember me? im the one who kept dominating pyros with a shotgun. file a ticket. and lol at transfer rank. i know your 8, but come on. its not all that important if you can build up your rank again. like me for example, im around 74. i got my account hijacked, and i still got my rank high again. file ticket ftw

17. they cant get my account back...so i gotta buy the game again.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)