Stepping down

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Rioter, 24 Nov 2013.

1. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

It's as the title suggests. I'm resigning. Quitting. Buggering off. etc. etc.

There are many reasons why I'm going. I'm not active enough, my appearances over the last few months have been intermittent. I'm not doing anything admin wise at all. Minecraft stuff I've pretty much do nothing with these days, I don't do anything else. I'm just an existence.

The main one really, the clan/community has moved on and I'm stuck in the past. Without trying to turn this into a LoL vs rest of the world flamewar, the honest truth is a fair majority now play it, I don't. I come into mumble, a fair amount of the time it's LoL. No way around it, don't fight against that statement, it is.

If you're not playing that, then you're usually playing some other game which I either am not interested in, too late to join in or can't join in because of my frankly useless internet connection (I couldn't join MvM yesterday because it took me two hours to download a TF2 update).

So... rather than be kicked out due to inactivity (which so nearly happened a year ago), I'm calling time and moving on.

Hope when I was useful, I did good.

Thanks all,

R

• Friendly Friendly x 31
    • List
  2. I really hope this didn't have anything to do with the teasing you get about Christmas or other things, you are really liked Rioter and I hope you stick around. You've done a lot for the clan even excluding you hosting the Minecraft servers for all this time.

Sad to see you go, you will be missed.

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

Sad to see you go, thank you for all you've done.

4. bye hun

5. Subv You ain't even lord of your yard

6. Gaw discord is my friend now

Best of luck Rioter, we're very grateful for everything you've done for us.

7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Thank you for all that you have done, Rioter.

You shall be missed greatly.

Good luck in all of your endeavors.

Just think. Someday, you'll be a famous radio host and we'll be able to say "Hey, I knew that guy. He told me to suck a duck once."

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  8. It's sad to see you go dude, have a good one :)

9. Kiethy Fluffy..

Farewell Rioter, we hope that life takes you somewhere you enjoy and we hope you live your life to the greatest.

10. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Aww, sad to see you go - you're one of the best. I wish you everything good - and I hope you take your time and enjoy the life you're given.

See you around, Rioter darling. :)

11. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I'm sorry to read you're stepping down but I hope this doesn't mean you'll vanish from the forums completely.

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

You'll be back when Christmas is over! But as I understand it, you aren't leaving right? Only demoting yourself to clan member? Anyway, best of luck! :)

13. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  14. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Sad to hear you're going friend. Hope you'll still be around and not disappear, I won't have anyone to hate everything with, we're two of a kind my brother. In all seriousness though, good luck with whatever it is that you get up to, try not to miss us too much!

EDIT: Typo fixed ty

Last edited: 24 Nov 2013
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 3
    • List
  15. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

rip in peace bud

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  16. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

I understand your reasons, and wish you the best of luck in whatever you're going to do now.

<3

17. Thanks for everything Rioter! Hope future brings you tons of candy

18. Mr.Bam Praise the sun!

Good luck with the rest of your life.
    I will congratulate you in a few month when you get your admin back.

19. [ACG] Bob The Builder We can't fix this f*cking sh*t

20. [ACG] Bob The Builder We can't fix this f*cking sh*t

rp*

no reference intended

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)