Strange update...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Raven, 20 Jun 2012.

1. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

No crafting recipe has been added at all yet. ned_ballad from Facepunch confirmed this (he does work on the community schema). Crafting all of the items together or with refined or with anything will do absolutely nothing as of yet.

3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Code:
    The secret diary is burnt.

"Unlike other games we could mention, owning this won't trigger a sound file narrating secret diary entries. Why? Because we RESPECT THE PRIVACY of our characters. What are they hiding? Truly we live in MYSTERIOUS TIMES."
    That is Pyro's.

Edit : meet the Medic , came out 1 year ago - on the uber update on 23rd of June (thursday)

4. New 114mb update...
    And again nothing on TF blog and Wiki about it!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Time initiated: 9.11.

Made me laugh. :P

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

yesterdays was 297th ,todays was 298th - one update each day , until friday then 22nd , that will make friday's update 300th...

• Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Sim Burner of props and hunter of hunters

My dad had a trick of charging up teensy little capacitors and leaving them lying around the school labs covered in notices saying "do not touch". It's shocking (:smug:) how many people do in fact touch. I was thinking of doing this with a 10F one I found in one of the mysterious trays in the physics room, but realised that it might very well be lethal. Such a pity.

And this sounds interesting. I really really really want this to be about Meet the Pyro.

8. Arrk "a rebel just for kicks"

If you wear the Private Eye and the Nine-Pipe Problem, the description of the new items changes, and when you add them up, you get this quote:
    "Think of the deeds of hellish cruelty, the hidden wickedness which may go on, year in, year out, in such places, and none the wiser." Which is a quote from The Adventure of the Copper Beeches - Sherlock Holmes.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  9. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

inb4 soldier gets a spartan shield misc for on his back and a spear/lance/thing melee to go with the spartan helmet.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  10. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

is that suppose to be a joke ,cus i really dont get it.. :/ and everyone is saying soldier update confirmed on steam forums .. I DONT GET IT Q_Q

11. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

it was supposed to be somewhat of a joke, granted a pretty poor one but it was more meant to be a reference to the movie 300

12. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

imFree, the Soldier used to get stuff in every single update. And, seeing as Robin's (some guy from valve) favourite class was Soldier...

• List
  13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oh, thanks :p

Code:
    Meet the Pyro is going to come out with the Medic trying to solve a murder mystery. The victim will have been burned to death and as such unrecognizable. The Medic will focus on minute clues (like the lint, fish, door, etc) just like we are and will be unable to come up with anything to find the murderer.

Obviously it was the Pyro because he/she is ♥♥♥♥ing bat♥♥♥♥ insane.

Oohhhhh mai gerhd, the pyro is an exiled spy.

14. poloniumandrats Mutated Rat Pokémon

Also, i think all the new items are useless junk, so that everyone idles to get them all and maxes out the weekly drop time by friday, when the real update is released, with loads of new weapons and shit

15. Meh, I was kinda hoping MvM to be released soon, but whatever this is sounds interesting.

16. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

I now have 2 goldfish, and with no way of using them or putting them into my pond. What is this?!

17. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Well, the last theory I read involved vampires...

18. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I leave for a day. One damn day.

Valve, why do you hate me so?

19. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

There's one upside; in all likeliness you hit your item cap anyway, and if so, then today's the first day you could have gotten drops.

Anyway, welcome back!

20. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

just be glad they only put in random items and not 7 hats all starting with the letter A, B or C :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. burnt capacitor tf2

2. tf2 burned capacitator

3. burned capacitator tf2

4. tf2 burnt capacitor