Teh dog has run out of bones to chew

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Snowdog, 26 Apr 2009.

1. Teh dog has run out of bones to chew

It's true, epic dog-person is getting on the failtrain of leavers (damn you guys!)

Since everyone of the members that i truely played with has left. Aye.. you should know the story by now. Ill keep it short :3

Now i just wanna thank for the short time i spent here in the clan. Surprisingly enough ive gotten to know ALOT of people really well in this short time, thank you for that. Was great fun playing with all of u guys :3, ill probably still play with u, dont get me wrong, servers are still up arent they? (Gj darki :3)

I just feel such a urge for playing matches and shit, and it wouldnt be fair to u guys if was off hunting for clans and running behind ur backs without leaving. Like cheating on ur wife, ammirite?

Anyways. Thanks for a awesome time, though it was short, it was still epic.

NOW FOR THE CLICHÉ LIST OF PEOPLE I WUBBIDUBBED THE MOST. Not rly tho, u know who you are. Have a great one in GM v2 :3. Really hope it works out.

2. i know exactly how u feel budd :) sorry to hear u go

3. Th-

WUBBIDUBBED!?!?!?

LOL at the unbelievable reference =P

4. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

But u only just joined dude! :3 dont go! ;-; the dawg can not be putdown!

5. Another loss to the GM community. A fine solly and a fantastic player - good luck with your matches and I'll duel you at some point later in the week!

Savage

6. Now now guys, dont take this to seriously. I just dont feel like it would be fair towards GM if i was out match-clan-hunting while still in the clan :3. I will still browse the forums and play with u guys, its just the tag that has changed :P. If im still welcome later on i'd love to join back. Im just gonna refrain from using the tag atm :3. I will still be in the community as it is now :3

Oh fuck, shouldve made a epic reference to "dog-tag" in my above post >.<.

7. cya dog.

I want play some duels with you sometime. :twisted:

8. Sure thing john ;)

9. Thx for helping GM-Z, you did fine :P.. Keep it up

10. Re: Teh dog has run out of bones to chew

Might aswell tell u guys in this post.

Ehrm, what i said up there ^

Ive decided to go seperate ways, yet again >.<, ill still be in the community yadda yadda yadda and so on and so forth.

Im joining [TP], dont rage savage. Its the same reasons as above, i need some matches up in this Bitch. And i dont see GM-D picking off, we've been talking about matches for a while now, no one is taking any actions. Sry guys. You had too many members as it is. And if rocketdogs joins, u have a "dog-person" replacement anyways :3

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

Re: Teh dog has run out of bones to chew

but your our favorite dog, its too bad your gone, but if you keep playing at the servers, its still fun :).

12. Re: Teh dog has run out of bones to chew

As ive said over 9000 times, nothing is changed except for the tag, i'll keep spamming the forums and ownin' ur servers. and having weekly-buttsex with savage. Just as it used to be :3

13. Ray

You better still be on the servers for my bottles Dog. :)

14. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

yes +1

15. Rondon Ruff Ruff is Rondon

Cya dude hope you come back soon :D and I hope to see you again :)

16. Re: Teh dog has run out of bones to chew

Haha ray, if ur gonna keep bottle-spamming me im pulling out the shovel! >:3

epic battle ensured

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fack teh dog