Tekkit error

Discussion in 'Tekkit Server' started by Queenie, 28 Oct 2012.

1. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Since 2 or 3 days ago my Tekkit has gone to shit. I was in game and wanted to go to spawn when it crashed. Since then it gave me all sorts of errors. From bad log in password etc to cannot connect and now it keeps giving me this.
    Tekkit errors.png

I have deleted everything and re downloaded it several times and it's stuck on this. Does anybody know how I can fix this? My normal MC is a "clean" one as well as I re-downloaded right before the 1.4 update. So I am still on the old version.

Pwees hewp.

2. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I don't understand any of this.

A solution: download Minecraft 1.2.5 from Mojang directly (url: http://assets.minecraft.net/1_2_5/minecraft.jar ), rename the file you just downloaded to minecraft_1.2.5 and place that file into your .techniclauncher/cache folder. - NOTE: If you're on windows and have enabled file extensions to be shown (the default is that they are not shown) then you will need to rename the file to minecraft_1.2.5.jar - do not do this if you are unsure. - NOTE: If you're using Internet Explorer, it will download the file as a zip file which will require you extract it (usually right click > Extract), you could alternatively download the file using another web browser such as Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera.

What the whole MC file?

4. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

Download the whole file, rename it to minecraft_1.2.5.jar, place it in %appdata%/.techniclauncher/cache

5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

The thing is is I re-download MC it will be 1.4 which I do not want yet. But the only file it downloads is .minecraft? And in that there are other folders.

6. TameCaveMan A tame, sophisticated caveman. Not that wild sort.

I know that you can get MCNostalgia, it will downgrade the minecraft.jar to any version you want

7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

I know get this.

Error2.png

Its working again!

8. coffeejunky GM's Tea-boy

You need to select development builds in the Technic launcher options.

9. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

10. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Well there are 2 in the list if I remember correctly. But the one on top has (most recent) behind it. And only on that one did it work.

11. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

this is unrelated but it is an annoyance i'm getting all of a sudden in tekkit (didnt want to make a whole new thread)
    every time I change a frequency of a waterproof teleport pipe my client crashes and white screens :(

12. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

For me it still crashes when I try and teleport apparently too much orso?

13. Mysteryem The Dividing Line

I found this to be related to the ring of arcana, when you log in, it always shows being on the yellow (I think) mode, but it's actually bugged out, right clicking on a teleport pipe while it's like this crashes your client. Change through the different modes a few times until you get back to the mode you wanted to be on.
    No idea. Any log messages?

14. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Had big lag spike on server, restarted 10 min agi

• Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List
  15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Tbh I don't think my crashing is due to the server. Most likely there is something wrong at my end and seeing what my Tekkit did last week, would not surprise me.

16. hateist i am a bunny.

i don't have a clue about your problem but that skin is hilarious.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  17. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Behhhh....

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tekkit error unzipping

2. tekkit error unzipping file

3. error unzipping file mod pack

4. tekkit error ,
  5. technic launcher error unzipping file,
  6. tekkit,
  7. tekkit errors,
  8. tekkit Error in unzipping file for the following pack:,
  9. error unzipping file mod pack technic,
  10. technic launcher problem unzipping