[TF2 Blog] This is Very Good Title to Blog Post

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by TF2 News, 8 Apr 2011.

1. TF2 News Probably several years late

[​IMG]

Um. Hello. Is this on? Excuse please. This is first time making blog post. For babies. I am sorry. Before I sell you something, I am supposed to flatter you. So: not baby. You are all not babies. There. Done. Yes?

No? Oh kay.

Usually Soldier has baby job of talking to you through button board. He cannot come to blog today because he tells me he must accept highest honor US government can give: Jury Duty. He could not wait to go deliver his guilty hanging verdict for whatever it is criminal did, but he left seventeen page speech for me to type to you. I am not doing this.

Anyway, hats. They are new and very good for you. There are ten of them. One is bear, not hat. So nine hats and bear. Available through drops, craftings and store. Is good deal, you should buy. Moneys go to TF community members who make hats and bears. Do not wait. Get in line now for hat or bear. Have money ready because line is going to be long.

These are good words. Job is done. Where is Heavy's hat?

What?

I SAID, WHERE IS HEAVY'S HAT?

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Gaw discord is my friend now

3. Hooch Luckiest man alive.

also if you have played all 13 games in the potato pack you get the ressurection herpaderp pin... or a renamed companion cube pin.
    after playing all 13 games you will get a notice on your profile, a picture that says PO T A TO 2
    click on it and the pin will be sent to your tf2 backpack

4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Post looks like it was written by FF ..

Hats look good though.

5. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

just read that in heavy's voice

fuck you

6. poloniumandrats Mutated Rat Pokémon

I know, the hats look terrible! :hurr:

In all seriousness, that does look pretty cool, doesnt really change much though and as far as the potatoes go, im not getting it, im a bit of a skinflint.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. this is very good title to blog post

2. what i do to have a very good post in gameing

3. where is heavy hat