TF2 DM

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by Dark, 27 Jan 2009.

1. TF2 DM

Here comes yet another idea for a TF2 gameplay-altering plugin: TF2 DM.

Basically it will be played on arena maps with a last man standing style of gameplay. Players will spawn at random locations near certain props and entities (that will hopefully all be within the boundaries :P) and be set to a random colour. They will then battle it out under standard arena conditions with my plugin hopefully cancelling the win event until just one player is left. That player will then be the winner, and I might make some kind of winner's podium with the top 3 players on it if I can be bothered to put that much detail into it :P

I might also make it scoutzknivez-style with all players as scouts wielding instagib sniper rifles and kukris and low gravity for everyone, but that can be decided upon later :P

Good idea?

2. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Re: TF2 DM

I like the scouts and scoutknivez idea :D

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

do it =D

4. Re: TF2 DM

If you make make proper scoutzknivez (insta zoom-in\ 2hit kill 1hit hs\ high airaccelerate for strafing), you're my hero.

5. Re: TF2 DM

Just about everything should be possible, and I'll get Geit to convert the CSS scoutzknivez map into a TF2 one with TF2 textures, entities etc.

One thing - I haven't played much sk so please explain "high airaccelerate for strafing" :)

EDIT: Nvm, blue told me. Unfortunately it probably isn't possible but we'll see ;)

6. Geit Coding wizard!

*Wrings dark's neck* :twisted:

Give me a linkage and i'll start working. :D

7. Re: TF2 DM

Create a 'Chuck Norris' mod.

Blue team (attacker on pl/some cp, etc): Chuck Norris, maximum count of players 1.
    Red team (defend in most cases): Normal ppl, maximum count...depends on map or 'everyone but not Chuck'.

Red team is 'as it is' no changes.
    And little modify Chuck:
    Look like... Well you can choose class as normal, but...
    You can:
    1) Your melee hits are always critical.
    2) You have health regeneration, instant if noone hit you for 2 seconds. You have next max health: 100+75*Red Team Player Count
    3) You do not need pick up ammo, you have unlimited, but you need reload.
    4) Set player name to Chuck Norris.
    5) Give your ideas...

|??R??o??f??l??| :lol: [float=right,1:3veqs336]Hope Chuck will not kill me for that... OH NO HE IS HERE! HALP![/float:3veqs336][/float]

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tf2dm mod

2. tf2 dm scout

3. TF2 - DM - Scouts

4. tf2 plugin arena deathmatch