[TF2] Prophunt Installation Issue? Server Starting But The Gamemode Is "Arena".

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by DistortedDorian, 19 Nov 2013.

1. Hey guys!
    I just made a Prophunt server (I made a lot of google searches to find everything I will list soon..) but i'm having a strange issue, the game is starting and everything is loading just fine but the gamemode is "Arena" instead of prophunt.

So i don't have any errors in the console BUT it says those commands are unknown upon start (I'm not typing they):
    Unknown command "sm_prophunt_version"
    Unknown command "sm_prophunt_stats"
    Unknown command "ph_enable"
    Unknown command "ph_propmenu"

Did I miss something?:
    This is how i installed prophunt:
    1. I downloaded latest version of Metamod and Sourcemod and then i started the server.
    2. I stopped the server and I downloaded:
    sdkhooks.inc (from http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=106748),
    PropHunt Resources Pack (Link) - Contains maps and required sounds
    PropHunt Data Pack (Link) - Contains translations and map configs
    prophunt.smx (http://forums.alliedmods.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=114269&d=1357678616)
    I placed all this inside of tf2 folder and pasted this into my server.cfg:
    ----
    I'm my tf.bat (for starting the server) i have this:
    c:\tfserver\srcds.exe -console -game tf -port 27015 +maxplayers 32 +map ph_grassland_a1
    pause

----

And then I started the server, (there are no errors in log, it just says unknown command 4 times under startup process)
    I already spent half of my day trying to setup a prophunt server and I tried everything I found on Google about Tf2 installation/issues.
    I will apprentice if someone help with this issue, if will try to answer all questions/comments as fast as possible.
    Thank you!

EDITS:
    Darkimmortal asked me if Sourcemod itself is working, the answer is Yes.
    - When i type "sm" it shows the help page for Sourcemod and "meta" brings up the MetaMod help page.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  2. Is sourcemod itself working?

i.e. what happens when you type 'sm' in the server console?

3. Sorry forgot to mention that, if i type "sm" in console it brings up the Sourcemod help page and if i type "meta" it brings up Metamod help page which is aswell installed.
    So yeah it's working.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prop hunt server errors

2. connect prophunt console