The awesometastic, animetastic, grimtastic thread

Discussion in 'Random' started by gRiMrEaPeRsco, 18 Mar 2010.

1. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

The awesometastic, animetastic, grimtastic thread

!!WARNING!! Contrary to the title this thread is going to be pretty boring !!WARNING!!

I'm kinda new to anime and im looking for some nice chaps or chapettes to recommend some jolly good anime series or films to watch. So far ive watched baka to test, bleach, chubra, durarara, fairy tale, fight ippatsu, hanamaru youchien, kaiden resturant (japanese scooby doo), K-ON, Ladies vs butlers, needless, omamori himari, queens blade (season 2), Sora no otoshimono, index, railgun, vampire bund, zero to tsukaima and cowboy bebop (if you read all that thank you :D). Im looking for some adulty stuff (violence and such) but also some funny stuff :). any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would also really like to see an anime with a steampunk/magicy setting like fairy tale or world of warcraft, you know, that sort artstyle, i really like that but it seems to be rare amoungst animes, and in general to be honest :(

inb4 "let me google that for you" i've done that and no idea how to tell bad animes from good animes without spending years watching all the bad ones to find good ones.

2. It has to be... surprise surprise...

[​IMG]

Elfen Lied! Possibly one of the best animes ever made -- very strong violence - especially for the first 10 minutes of the very first episode, but if you look beyond that and look at the heart of the story and what it's trying to say about life, people and relationships then it's bloody fantastic!

I can't find my favourite translation of the series online anymore, but here's a link to one that's at least a semi-decent translation: Elfen Lied episodes

That will be my only suggestion as everything else I've watched I've not really enjoyed recently... :s Oh well...

Savage

OH and I just remembered after looking at my sig - Death Note is a good one too! :P

3. Obaruler German Rager/Spamer

Like violence ? Lol, try "Hellsing Ultimate OVA" xD

Independet from decade-long weekly shonen-jump animes like Naruto (Shippuuden), One Piece or Bleach (first 2 <3) that everyone should watch just for the lulz (at least One Piece seems to be at half the storyline now after 10 years of weekly runtime xD) its hard to find the fitting animes for someone.

"Death Note" is a must-see imo, and maybe the "Hack//" stuff might fit for you, since you like "WoW-like" animes ('cause it are basically MMO-Animes xD), and about that Steampunk-thingy ..... try "FullMetal Alchemist" (new series just running currently iin HD).

4. Ah yes Full Metal Alchemist is very good too -- *note to self - buy FMA DVDs*

5. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

.hack is kinda strange but the storylines go into quite a bit of depth.
    Also you have to watch hellsing.

6. I dunno how anybody could sit through and watch Queens Blade. It's so so bad... Tits shooting acid milk in the first episode really is just.. fucking... yeah.

I found all 4 series of .hack to be complete ass. It is 4 right? Sign, Roots, Twilight aaaaand.. I forget. But this is coming from somebody who thinks Death Note is a complete piece of shite and who doesn't wank off to L every 5 seconds when Death Note is mentioned. Soooooo.. each to their own.

You should of watched Index before you watched Railgun. I prefer it to Railgun. It lacks the sex appeal found in Railgun but Index is soooooooooooooooooo cute.

If I look at MAL, I could probably list more but from the top of my head,

Since my area of expertise is comedy and romance series (d'awwh).. By comedy I mean immaturity. Not intellectual comedy or sophisticated comedy.

2x2 Shinobuden
    I liked it so much I bought the entire series box set on DVD for £14. One of the few series I actually prefer dubbed because the voices are actually pretty awesome. It's about a Ninja in training.

[video=google;-6496238277411285418]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6496238277411285418#[/video]

"I'll show you a flip book of a person shitting in reverse!" bwhaha.

Akikan
    If you can look passed the so/so art, the somewhat awful dialogue and the terrible story (it's about drinks cans that turn into women who fight each other), it has some really funny scenes. There's also a gay paedophile teacher who needs some ass.

Nyan Koi!
    I know for sure Mike will agree with me on this one. You need to watch it. Don't ask questions, just watch.

Kampfer
    A guy who can turn into a chick and has 4 chicks after him in both male and female forms. Need I say more? The ending of the series fucking sucks though.

Burn Up/Burn Up W
    Good for some ecchi, action and comedy.

Dokuro-Chan

Just because I want the song to be stuck in everybody's head who clicks play.

As for general series (action, ecchi, etc):
    Furi Kuri (There's like.. 4 episodes but it's awesome)
    Chrome Shelled Regios (Ending sucks mah bawls)
    D. Gray Man (If you like Bleach you should like this more)
    Kiss x Sis (Only OVA at the moment. Series starts next month)
    Myself;Yourself (Decent series about teen life, implied wincest, suicide, etc)
    Higurashi (Mind fuck series, nippah)
    Grenadier (Big tits, lots of guns and shooting)
    Trigun (No tits, lots of guns and shooting)
    Toradora! (High school love story. Plus the OP's and ED's are awesome. Once you hear "My silky love" you'll be singing it all day)
    Princess Lover (Try finding the uncensored DVD. Black shadows ftl)
    Saki (No idea wtf is going on half the time since I can't play Mah-jong but pantyless girls playing a game with some lesbianism going on can never be bad)
    Soul Eater (For such a short skirt there's zero panty shots in the entire series ;[ again if you like Bleach you should like this)
    Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Epic)
    Strike Witches (Loli's without any pants flying through the air)
    Sumomomo Momomo (Lol~)
    Maria Holic (Almost as good a trap as Hideyoshi)

7. Oh and because of Reag's avatar, I suggest Magical Pokaan. The four main characters are a Vampire, Wearwolf, Robot and a Mage.

[​IMG]

Liru > Horo

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  8. MrMike This is my face when you talk

shinkz you LIKED akikan D:
    i thought it was balls compared to the manga =s
    anyways if you want action shonen kinda anime i'd suggest these
    D Gray man - if you like things like bleach you'll like this as it has big ass powers, better story than bleach (IMO) it's just a shame it ends in the middle of things =[, though you could always read the manga after like i did =3
    Eureka seven - not particularly shonen but it has mechas in it and it has a brilliant story and is my fave anime >:
    Gurren lagann - if you liked the epicness of needless you'll like the epicness of this more, more ridiculus manly men going into big ass fights
    Full metal alchemist Brotherhood - Much better than the first series of FMA (not saying it was bad though) sticks alot more to the actual story and is a brilliant fighting anime and also has a brilliant story

if you want romance comedy watch seto no hanayome, you will not be disapointed >:

9. Ya it sounds like I totally loved it. Lul d=

10. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i only saw the if you can get passed the bad art work and kinda forgot to read the rest so shut up >:

ALSO

a few other i forgot to mention there

The law of ueki - kinda has a simerlish art style to fairy tail and has a brilliant story and is also funneh =3
    Gintama - down right fucking hillarious, quite long at 200 eps still going but hillarious nontheless
    Welcome to the NHK - weird but brilliant story (shinkz you should watch it as well >:)

i'll post some more when i can think of them =3

11. Gaw discord is my friend now

If you liked Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (I did, and it is fucking epic win) you should watch Eureka Seven. Similar in alot of ways, I'm watching it atm.

50 or so episodes though..

12. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

How dare you insult the walking rule 34.

13. Spykodemon Disabled account

Yeah but Liru is hot.

14. Try Gantz

15. Gaw discord is my friend now

Fuck yes..

16. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

ohhhhhhh myyyYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

17. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Yeah but shes not a walking cocktease of a rule 34.

18. ROFL! I didn't know who it was so I Google'd it...

[​IMG]

xD

EDIT: Aisha could kick her ass any day:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  19. I think Zone's hentai game pops up if you image search for Liru. It used to anyway~

20. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Google image search horo.
    Walking rule 34 after page 2 for me.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Aisha Hentai

2. liru hentai

3. aisha clan clan hentai

4. Magical Pokaan Uncensored,
  5. Liru the werewolf hentai,
  6. Magical pokaan liru,
  7. liru nude,
  8. liru rule 34,
  9. liru hentai tits,
  10. aisha clanclan hentai