The bad thing that happened to you today.(Venting thread)

Discussion in 'Random' started by Akiba, 2 Mar 2013.

1. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Humid weather + asthma = makes any task 10x harder to do

2. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Do you not get prescribed preventers?

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

i have inhalers, nothing is 100% perfect though.

4. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

In the wake of breaking things off with my girlfriend, my mum thought she'd go through her Facebook and show me photos of girls my age, with the purpose of educating me on what type of girl was 'out of' my league

cheers mum.

• Funny Funny x 9
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

6. Cactus The key is to never give up

Lewy didnt use his ultimate straight away

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Go go gadget shelf hands

8. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

unfathomable

9. audiosl4ve Saitama's underling

some shitty bug (probably a spider) bite me and now i have infected wound on my leg which hurts so fucking much. I have to stay low and not walk much. And all that at the time i finally got a job...

10. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Massive fucking spider in my room, followed by a daddy long legs bastard in the corridor.

One thrown out inside a 2 litre bottle and the other hit out the air with a slipper.

Any flies/spiders larger than a 50p piece are the devils work and need to be purged from this world asap

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

So my PC died today :( Yesterday it had trouble starting up as in I had to push the button a few times but this morning I could not get it to work. A light will come on and it looks like it will start and then nothing. Luckily I still have warranty on it. Just sad because it was expensive as hell and not even a year later something "breaks". So I might not have my pc back for at least 2 weeks. :( :( :(

12. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  13. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Dropped my new iphone 6 from work today. RIP

This is not my week....

Attached Files:

14. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

ah shit.... my nokia still lives after being dropped :P

15. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

Received a letter saying that, because I missed an appointment with the ADHD clinic on the 9th of July which was announced to me in a letter that hadn't arrived before I left Norwich on the 11th of July and then didn't call them back in the specified two weeks after which they mentioned via a second letter while I was at home from uni which apparently they didn't consider despite me being listed as a university student so they didn't try any alternative means of communication despite having access to my phone number and email, I'm now ineligible to receive the medication I take to curb my ADHD.

Fuck it, quite frankly.

16. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

Not realy such a bad thing but I thought that I can buy everyone games in Steam with 30-50% discount, but Steam is smarter than me.

P.S. for those who doesnt know - in Russia games cost is much lower than in US\Europe, like, "Civ VI" is 30$, or "no man's sky" is 30$ aswell.
    P.P.S. and don't be jelly, our month salary is much lower aswell :<

17. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Currently my asthma which I haven't had for about 8 years has decided to come back with a vengeance and I don't have any medication for it. Feels like im being choked 24/7 :(

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  18. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Mine came back while i was driving, couldnt breath but luckily was driving to work so popped into a&e so i didnt die.

19. Cactus The key is to never give up

So you know all those times when you're out and you drop your iphone. When you go to pick it up you are always scared it has broken. That has happened to me so many times over the past year since my case broke. Fortunately it never broke and it just got really scratched.

About 2 weeks ago I started to notice my phone (got it december 2014) was starting to break, I could see the keyboard faintly when doing something like using the camera (it was burned on the screen or something idk). Anyway my parents said try to wait till christmas then they'll get me a phone. Well today I was sat in my kitchen on the sofa, got up did something, sat back down and my phone fell off the sofa onto the laminated wooden floor.

RIP.

Sent from my iPhone.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)