The bad thing that happened to you today.(Venting thread)

Discussion in 'Random' started by Akiba, 2 Mar 2013.

1. spidEY シスコン

I had a fight with my best friend for the very first time in over 12 years because of a fucking game of Dota 2. I know it'll be fine in the end, but I still feel like shit since he sounded really mad and ended the Skype conversation and turned off Steam. This game really pisses me off sometimes. :'(

2. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

This never happens in League of Legends, I think it's time you swapped games. League master race.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  3. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

One of the new IPS monitors has dead and stuck pixels.

DAMN IT.

(The other monitor is fine though)

4. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Hit it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  5. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Out of boredom and frustration, I hit underneath the dead pixels, it worked!

And the stuck pixels unstuck.

yay

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  6. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I'm a fucking wizard.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  7. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

Stuck pixels return. Tried tapping, tried using one of the stuck pixel removal tools, no luck.
    The second monitor has also developed stuck red pixels.

Bah.

I'm returning the monitors. Sorry, but one, fair enough. Both, no thanks.

8. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

I had a stuck pixel on my Benq monitor. Kept coming back, after rubbing it a few times, it just fucked off and never came back. It was bright pink as well, so I'm pretty happy it went away.

Sucks yours aren't working the same way though. I have a stuck pixel in an old iMac which I can do literally nothing about.

9. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

They're not wanting to disappear. So I'm just sending them back under RMA. If I get another pair with the same problem, I'm just going to cut my losses and send them back and get a refund.

It's a shame, I like them. But I can't bear stuck/dead pixels. Can't bear it one bit.

10. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Thinking I'd completed all of my holiday work, I found earlier I'd missed a couple, not biggy. Then it got to about 10 mins ago when I found 32 pages of mathematics I'm yet to do. By tomorrow. Looks like an all-nighter for me, fuck.

EDIT: Oh wow, just printed it out, it took ten fucking minutes, turns out I had a 1/3 of the document. There's 80 page ish. Fuck. Just, fuck.

Last edited: 3 Sep 2013
    • Funny Funny x 8
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  11. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Fuck you and all your funnies. Cunts.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  12. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Fucking hate it when I get positive ratings :/

• Mad Mad x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 1
    • List
  13. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I'm having a mother fucking crisis here. I don't want to be happy. God fucking damn it. Get your shit together bean.

• List
  14. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

JUST TO RUB SALT INTO THE FUCKING WOUND MY GOD DAMNED CAPS LOCK IS FUCKING STUCK AGAIN. WHAT IS THIS SHIT. FUCK. GOD FUCKING DAMN IT.

15. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

suck on your keyboard

16. spidEY シスコン

My desktop refuses to connect to the router. Router appears to be fine since wireless connectivity and all 4 ethernet ports work. Using the same cable (20 meters in length) to connect my laptop works without any issues. Windows just reports no connectivity at all (red cross). The light on the ethernet port on the motherboard is light up. I'm making an Ubuntu startup disk and I'll see if the network card works there.

What a great way to start my day!

EDIT: I reseted my BIOS settings back to default and now all of a sudden the system acts like none of this ever happened. What the fuck? Either way, everything seems to be working fine now. :D

Last edited: 4 Sep 2013
  17. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Picked up my mums phone to quickly google something

last search: how to have fun in the bedroom again

oh god why

• Funny Funny x 16
    • Sexual Tension Sexual Tension x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • List
  18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

The guy who was redoing our yard fucked it up. He started to clean the brand new tiles with cleaning vinegar and now my lovely new black tiles are motherfucking washed out grey with white stains on them!!!!!!!!!!!!! When confronted this morning that he did a piss poor job and that the tiles needed to be replaced he threw a hissyfit and left :\

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  19. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Need chocolate and then.

Suck on my chocolate salty keyboard.. Ohh ahh!! Put it in your mouth and suck it!! (Southpark)

20. It was yesterday night but still.
    I had my lower and upper back, shoulders and stomach waxed.
    There are bruises.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)