The battle of Berezino (2012)

Discussion in 'ARMA & DayZ' started by Deleted member 2190, 19 Dec 2012.

1. Yes lades n' Gents, it's time to try another scenario! I know you're all raring to go after the last attempt which went ever so swimmingly.

In this scenario, players will be approaching Berezino via boats. There are several AA guns which need to be removed from the premises and are stored nearer the docks, as main defenses are situated away from the shore and more towards inland routes.

After wiping out the AA guns, secondary objective is to clear out Berezino from any remaining forces.

The match will take place on 23rd December (This Sunday) at 8pm GMT. This is so everyone has time to have their dinners.

Depending on the amount of players that attend, the amount of units/enemy forces will be scaled.

Alpha Squad
    Squad Leader - Mole45
    Rifleman - ImFree
    Rifleman - The MC
    Rifleman -
    AT Soldier -

Bravo Squad
    Squad Leader - Geit
    Rifleman - Savage
    Riflewoman - Kazzabean
    Rifleman - LewyJudge12
    AT Soldier -

Maybe available
    Squallkitty

Please post here any discussion over times, roles and scenario. Anything else, give me a PM!

Cheers, Lewy.

2. Gaw discord is my friend now

I won't be at home then, so unfortunately I'll be unable to play. Glad you're giving this another go though, hopefully it goes well and everyone has a great time!

3. can i stick my dick in the boat

4. in all seriousness i have no idea how to play (is there zombies please say yes) but i will join whatever squad blue is on and everything will go swimmingly

5. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Alpha Rifleman (No sniper support?) though this is a waste of the fact that i'm a trusty demolitions expert. TNT and Flint + Steel pls

I also don't know the controls, and don't intend on doing so before the 23rd.

6. Mister Spuds I don't understand what's going on here...

Lewy I think Shack Tac use a different in-game map editor to create custom scenarios, it might be worth poking around to see if there are any good map editors out there.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

No sniper squads :(?

8. Rifleman: Bravo Squad

Enjoyed last time... if only my squad had managed to get to the action rather than be screaming, running around guessing where to go, before I dropped a grenade on myself and blew up... still - shit was fun!

9. Updated OP with players, Dark, find out which team Blue is on ad I'll add you both in!

Good to see people are still into this even after last times failure.

Sniper squads retract from the fun when everyone else is up close and personal. There's no risk of dying.

10. Squallkitty GM's #1 Streamer!

im not sure if i am home back at that time cus ill be in germany that day but yea maybe you can put me on a sub/maybe list or something, also rifleman would be best :3

11. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Alpha Squad Leader please.

12. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

In my defense no one said don't get on that helicopter :c

Bravo riflewoman pls

13. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Also may I suggest we use mumble this time, my in game push to talk kept getting stuck and sounded horrible

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  14. Can confirm the map is 95% done! Just gotta add 2-3 more squads of enemy troops and it's good to go.

Cheers to Geit & Gaw for testing!

The only problem now is, who hosts for 10 without it lagging?

15. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Rifleman , Alpha squad plzzzz

16. the dedi if it's stock arma 2/oa

17. Pure OA

18. Good luck, Have fun guys! :)

19. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Is this still on since we're missing like 3 people?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. arma 2 berezino