The Biggest Douglas in the Universe Awards Vote

Discussion in 'Random' started by Luna, 24 May 2011.

?

Who is the Biggest Douglas in the Universe?

Poll closed 31 May 2011.
  1. Twiz

9.1%
  2. Cookies4you

63.6%
  3. Cookiecaster

13.6%
  4. Harold Camping

13.6%
  1. [​IMG]

Yes that's right, it's the Biggest Douglas in the Universe Award vote. We have 4 worthy candidates for you to vote on.

Candidate number 1: Twiz;

No explanation is needed here, although he has gone from the forums, his Douglasness will never be forgotten

Candidate number 2: Cookies4you;

His many Douglas posts and ideas makes Cookies4you an ideal candidate.

Candidate number 3: Cookiecaster;

He has been with us for many years having many many Douglas moments, but has Cookie managed to out-douglas the rest of the competition?

Candidate number 4: Harold Camping;

A favorite to win the award, not only did he predict the end of the world and failed (causing some people to put their pets down and sell their possessions.) He has now made a new date for the end of the world, 21st October 2011 (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/new-deadline-set-for-the-end-of-the-world-20110524.html)

2. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

After in depth evaluation of the candidates, I have come to a well reasoned conclusion.

Candidate number 1: Twiz;

Unfortunately, in late 2010, both of his hands simply fell off, ending his reign as supreme douglas on our forums. Such, also, is the reason I must eliminate this once formidable contestant from the running.

Candidate number 2: Cookies4you;

Boy, what an in form competitor we have on our hands here. He is not only a douglas, but he must undoubtedly be the most retarded user that has ever graced these forums. This rapport and history of sublime idiocy is why, in my opinion, Cookies4you will be victorious in this prestigious competition and for that reason, he has gained my vote.

Candidate number 3: Cookiecaster;

On the face of it, another sterling entrant. Unfortunately, his low-IQ and douglas acts are mitigated by his naivety, we must remember that this candidate is only 7 years old. Due to the mitigating circumstances, I had to rule Cookiecaster out.

Candidate number 4: Harold Camping;

I find this candidate to be similar to Cookiecaster, just on a larger scale. He is a much bigger douglas, clearly, but as he is more suited to requiring mental help rather than simple education, Harold is unfortunately not recieving my vote.

3. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

[​IMG]

4. :frog:

5. Chef Excellence said:
    Yes that's right, it's the Biggest Douglas in the Universe Award vote. We have 3 worthy candidates for you to vote on.

Candidate number 4: Harold Camping;​

harold isn't worthy

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013

6. Well i started with 3 then i realized not including you in the vote was a crime so i added you.

7. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I woulda said twiz, but uh...did he officially leave, or just twizzle out? I forget.

cookies has always been a douglas.

8. Spykodemon Disabled account

What the fuck is a Douglas?

9. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Douglas: Noun

1) A person of lowered intelligence who provides ample displays of said lowered intelligence on a frequent basis.

2) A person of average or accelerated intelligence who commits a social faux pas or error on a grand scale.

3) Cookies4you

10. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

You probably don't wanna know the real definition ;p

11. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Well it looks like Cookies has got this one. So Cookies4U I ask one thing of you:
    [​IMG]

12. Yes he has won, Cookies4you, you are now officially:

[​IMG]

13. And a special prize for goat for being a douglas goat, for doing the following things:

Unloading all the plugins from minecraft, including the plugin that re-loads the plugins.

Derp and derping.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  14. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

If what you've said is true, then the flaws in your statement work to my favor. My last idiotic post was 2 months ago, while the one before that was a month ago. Not only am I ruled out from this law, but I am excluded from the second rule due to lack of events reporting me doing so. As another flaw in your statement, the third law has my name spelled incorrectly, utilizing a capital C rather than a lower-cased one. Based on these facts, I am no longer eligible to be a Douglas.

15. So you're saying you're not a douglas because you don't add a capital letter at the start of your name....

16. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Clearly you're not realizing something. cookies4you is my internet name. If it was Cookies4you, it wouldn't work and I wouldn't be able to log in...

17. [​IMG]
    logins aren't case sensitive

18. The MC Official GM PropHunt Manager

Verdict: Still a douglas.

19. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

You know, as a human I can admit when I'm mistaken.

But, as a Manager...I'm just going to change your name to fit my previous post so I'll no longer be in the wrong and we'll never have to bring this up again.

20. Jack admin abusing, like a boss

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i hate douglas

2. i am the niggest

3. gamingmasters douglas

4. i are the niggest,
  5. chef anime,
  6. gamingmasters twiz for manager,
  7. are you a douglas imgkk,
  8. imgkk douglas,
  9. what is the biggest start in the univers,
  10. the biggest award in gaming