The Complaint Thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BeauChaotica, 26 Mar 2009.

1. shadiku nyoro~n

Re: The Complaint Thread

-snip-

2. Re: The Complaint Thread

Shadiku made me check up how much anime I have ... I have seen 59 series (seen = all episodes + movies + OVA's) and is taking a total of 263 GB

Here's a list: (alphabetical order)
    Code:
    Ai Yori Aoshi, Air TV, Azumanga Daioh, Bleach, Blood +, Bottle Fairy, Chobits, Chrno Crusade, Clannad, Claymore, Da Capo, DearS, Death Note, Dragonball, Elfen Lied, Ergo Proxy, Fate/Stay Night, FLCL, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Gantz, Grave of the Fireflies, Great Teacher Onizuka, Gunslinger Girl, Howl's Moving Castle, Key The Metal Idol, Kiki's Delivery Service, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Last Exile, Lucky Star, Lupin III, Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, My Neighbour Totoro, My Neighbours The Yamadas, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, Onegai Teacher, Only Yesterday, Origin: Spirits of the Past, Panda! Go Panda!, Pokémon, Pom Poko, Ponyo and the Cliff by the Sea, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke, Samurai Champloo, Scrapped Princess, Secret of Cerulean Sand, Serial Experiments Lain, Shinigami No Ballad, Spirited Away, Steamboy, Street Fighter 2 (the movie), Tengen Toppa Gurenn Lagann, The Cat Returns, Twelve Kingdoms, Tsubasa Chronicle, Whisper of the Heart
    I have also seen season 1 & 2 of Digimon and a handful of episodes from Dragonball Z. Digimon got lost and I didn't care enough to get it back, and I play to re-watch Dragonball Z someday, and watch GT while I'm at it.

So my complaint is: my external hard drive is full, and now I know why :roll:

3. Re: The Complaint Thread

coming back to uni and having to use my godawful laptop to play tf2.
    coming back to uni and the living room smelling like something died in there.
    coming back to uni and spending 10 hours in the library every day writing my dissertation.

uni.

4. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Oh jeez that's bad sarah..I'm sorry :(

I'm complaining about the lack of people complaining in this thread. Do you mean to say you're not all bitter to the core, below the surface? Prove me wrong :twisted:

5. Re: The Complaint Thread

complaining that beau is complaining which leads to more complaining and in the end people complaining til they fall asleep >=( rawr

sounds lovely, cant wait to head back to uni 0.o ...

running out of credit at a crucial moment

6. Re: The Complaint Thread

Stupid scouts with the stupid sandman, the next time i get hit by that ball im gona force that ball down thier mouth.

7. Re: The Complaint Thread

Thucydides arghh

8. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

pyro spam -.-

9. Re: The Complaint Thread

Digger00.. XD , Engineer XD

10. Re: The Complaint Thread

Digger00.. XD , Engineer XD

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

i hate it when people kill me, why dont they let me kill them?

me sniper got headshotted by sniper = me spy stabbing sniper.

12. Re: The Complaint Thread

Double posts :?

13. Re: The Complaint Thread

hahah fuck thucydides. i study ancient history (and archaeology) so i'm very familiar with his shit.

14. Re: The Complaint Thread

I'm doing a PhD in ancient Greek warfare 5th-4th century BC. Nothing sends me to TF2 quicker than dealing with Thuky and some of the books written about him.

15. Re: The Complaint Thread

ouch. one of my seminar leaders in first/second year was doing a phd in the exact same thing. final year now and i chose ZERO greek history - concentrating on my lovely romans instead!

16. Re: The Complaint Thread

You all have interesting things to do :(

I need an adventure.

17. Re: The Complaint Thread

finding out you spent one week downloading a series thats not in the right language subbed

finding out someone is already taken

finding out that you have a presentation to do with only one days notice

not being able to enjoy the summer sun because it was someones smart ass idea to put all the deadlines and exams when the suns out

18. Re: The Complaint Thread

the girl you want isn´t reachable for five days now. that sucks ass.

19. shadiku nyoro~n

-snip-

20. Re: The Complaint Thread

servers always going down -.-

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)