The Engineer Update is Upon Us!!!

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by marcf33, 5 Jul 2010.

1. Geit Coding wizard!

The unlit light is just because the image for the achievements button has not been updated.

2. I love the look of the new weapons, and I've always loved payload so more maps is :D.

But no meet the team vid?

seriously?

I'm sad...

3. Cactus The key is to never give up

Guys, equip the normal shotgun on blu.... Change to pistol then back to shotgun... Have you noticed he has a red arm but he's on blu?

4. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I noticed that but thought it was one of my skins, it also happens with the gunslinger equipped

5. That's an epic failure - I don't get that though, 'cos I use the Frontier Justice :D

6. love the looks of the handicapped engineers :D

both arms would be awesome. (Gunslinger)

7. Don't have the gunslinger yet... ;(

But the Frontier Justice looks shmexy.

Gunslinger looks good on paper though.

8. Jindo Just Look at the Parking Lot, Larry.

I love Wrangler Jumping.. D:

Made this earlier today, there are definitely better places to build but this is to demonstrate using the Wrangler to get a previously difficult to reach part of Gravel Pit (not the roof of B although the same principle can be applied to that too.)

9. marcf33 Marc

Most unexpected spot to go to is Roof of A, which you can do. More difficult though, but worth it for the surprise factor.

10. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

This.

Awesome spot for a sentry, as you can hit anything in the entire area arount A.

11. Bulletproof Last one alive, Lock the door.

What do you guys think of the mini-sentries?.... I'm not sure about it

12. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

I like it actually. People underestimate them so you can drop it somewhere subtle and let it pop away. Cheap and stupidly fast to build, little/no maintenance. Sweet. Of course not good for point defence but attack engies get a great benefit I think =P

13. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Exactly what i think, thats why i rage when people use them for defence <.<'

14. i've never used the gunslinger for the mini sentry, i've always used it for the combo =)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)