The Gm#3 Server

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Benito, 19 Feb 2009.

1. The Gm#3 Server

Basically myself and ash thought it might be a good idea to have the payload map of Db on as well it for a change of variety the link to the map is : http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/56090 take a look and give us your views

2. Ash

Re: The Gm#3 Server

Was really well layed out.. pretty much the same as the CP version but with changes to make it balanced for carts and a few extras.

3. Geit Coding wizard!

Would you guys mind trying out pl_dbheights_b2 ?

You can test it on the match server if need be. (It's already on the dedi)

4. Re: The Gm#3 Server

aye geit myself and ash tried it out on match server and we found it to be quite different hopefully others may find it to be slightly different from normal db :D

5. Ash

Just tried out pl_dbheights_b2

Its got quite a few differences then pl_dbheights and you can see alot of unfair things that have been changed in the final edition like the positioning of last cap on point B is directly in view of the attackers and its around the corner in final version and the tunnell is not blocked to defenders getting in b2 but is in final version according to comments on fpsbanana it was an important balancing change.

6. Geit Coding wizard!

In that case - Feel free to take it on a test run on a populated server, get feedback etc etc and post it here.

Don't over-do it, if they want the map changed to normal dustbowl, do it.

7. Re: The Gm#3 Server

okey dokey thanks geit :) Top man

8. Re: The Gm#3 Server

Zomg this looks like the kind of thing leaders should discuss before letting it loose on the servers no? Feel free to play it on the War Server, but don't change any of the populated servers just yet - we will get back to you once we've had a chat.

9. Re: The Gm#3 Server

ok piss no problem :D

10. Re: The Gm#3 Server

Love the idea of pl_dustbowl! Think it creates alot more skill and the need of good teamwork too. Today #3 is a very popular server, but i dont the pl would make it less popular. i vote YES!

My point of view :)

11. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

*sigh* why you bump topics :O.

12. Re: The Gm#3 Server

could server 3 just be a "payload" server i.e just Goldrush/Badwater Basin?

13. Re: The Gm#3 Server

No, 3 will remain Dustbowl.

14. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

the payload db is not bad but as playload i prefer badwater basin or goldrush.
    db is points ftw

15. Re: The Gm#3 Server

could we replace server 4 as i never see it used (prob coz of no crit) to a 24/7 gravelpit... just a suggestion dont cut me head off :(

16. Re: The Gm#3 Server

No, the GM match team and regular players are using it to upskill ...well some of the time lol

17. Protantus Original Member

Hey, I have been using it for jump practice.

Colt - don't worry about getting slammed - all ideas are good ideas, some just don't work out :-)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)