Best Posts in Thread: The good thing that happened to you today

1. honestly hands on heart was so excited reading up to this point because I thought you'd finally be cured of your debilitating mental illness

oh well, what you actually got is cool too matey

• Funny Funny x 11
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  2. do the speed holes make it go faster

Last edited: 28 Dec 2016
    • Funny Funny x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  3. Harv Admiral Anchovy

GOT.
    THE.
    JOB.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Wizard Wizard x 7
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Not today but I got into Uni lads

:buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance:
    :buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance::buddydance:

• Like Like x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  5. Finally managed to secure a new job after an interview yesterday morning (With bonus thanks to Duker).

Product listing in the same company he also works at - higher wage, and after a few months I'm eligible for flexible hours which is a huge plus. The extra money will allow me to also finally afford insurance on a car for myself, as well as more comfortably pay off my mortgage.

I leave my current job on the 28th and start in the new place on the 29th. No time wasted.

• Like Like x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  6. HTC Vive arrived at last

Literally the best thing ever, I'm completely lost for words

• Like x 8
    • Funny x 2
    • Sexual Tension x 2
    • Wizard x 1
    • Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

This is kind of cute.

Back story: This is the house that I grew up in with my Mother and Step-Father. Well, back in 2012 the Google Street View car was driving through Rumford. As it was slowly making it's way down Somerset Street (a dead end street) my Father noticed it and was quite confused over this "white car with a huge antenna on the roof".

He donned his cap, grabbed his walking cane, and went out and glared at the driver as he made his way past my house.

The man you see standing there is my Father, Roland Belanger.

I think that's pretty cool.

• Like Like x 7
    • Wizard Wizard x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  8. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

9. Fire ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) WHAT DO YOU MEAAAAN

This made my day
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  10. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

And we still can't get emojis in the slothbox or the sweaty rating reinstated...

What kind of graphics nerd are you?

11. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

So... I was on hike for 2 weeks and I got an achievement:

Meet a wild bear 5 meters away from you and don't crap yourself.-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Wizard Wizard x 11
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

First I get a passport and now I get a free diploma? Man I wish everything was this easy

13. Got a well paying (for what I do) part time job at asda that's letting me pull in around £160-£200 a week.
    Applied for a Masters Course in Information Systems Management & a Masters Bursary of £10,000 - £6500 goes to the uni to pay for the course and £3500 goes to me.

Hopefully will be able to afford my own place without any financial aid from the government!

[​IMG]

• Wizard Wizard x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. Despite the best efforts of my group to fuck it up, my procedural city project is slowly coming together

[​IMG]

Last edited: 23 Apr 2015
    • Like Like x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  15. Rioter Mad man box wearing lunatic for President

11 months later than scheduled, I have finally finished uni! Handed in my final year project this morning. Was in the bar to celebrate promptly afterwards.

• Like Like x 7
    • Wizard Wizard x 4
    • List
  16. See, you're all fooled.

I know Lewis personally and this is his way of hitting on an older woman.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  17. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Even though the BA report itself had major problems and oversights I already knew of, my presentation raised the grade to a beautiful 7! The "you didn't just pass, you did pretty alright" grade I couldn't be happier about.
    THEY SAID A BA COULDN'T BE WRITTEN IN A WEEK, WE PROVED THEM WRONG!

tl;dr - I'm relieved and happy

• Like Like x 8
    • Wizard Wizard x 3
    • List
  18. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

You should sync it up so that it starts flashing red when the dedi falls over, or something to that effect

• Funny Funny x 10
    • Zing Zing x 1
    • List
  19. JUST UNBOXED A 180€ KNIFE HOLY SHITBALLS HELP YES AWW GOD YES

MIN KUK ÄR SÅ HÅÅÅRRD

MIN KUK ÄR KNIV

• Wizard Wizard x 9
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  20. his imagination

• Funny x 7
    • Zing x 3