The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. no, it was £50 more expensive and put it out of my price range, I can always upgrade it in the future fuck sake gnome

2. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

GGWP. lets see how long that 660 lasts you.

• Douglas Douglas x 4
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  3. what's wrong with them

4. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

For £50 I'd say the upgrade might have been worth it.

5. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Nothing, i have 2 of them in my system. But you really should of spent that extra £50 and got a 760. Those cards are getting old now.

6. It's going to be 100x better than my GeForce 9800 which can't even run tf2 on low at a reasonable fps. I'll be fine with it, dae worry yer wee head

7. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Can't run TF2 on a 9800? My OC'd 9800GT ran TF2 with no problems, inb4 using old crappy drivers. But really you should of spent/borrowed that extra £50. It'd of paid off in the long run as you could buy another 760 a year later for cheap and just SLi them, which is what I did.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  8. Can you just stop, seriously. God is only 17 and doesn't have any/much income, If his parents wouldn't spend the extra £50 then there's nothing he can do about it, the GTX 660 is a perfectly good card and will play pretty much anything. If he hadn't bought it yet then I could understand suggesting the 760 but he's already paid for it so telling him he bought the wrong card isn't going to change anything.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Like Like x 2
    • Mad Mad x 1
    • List
  9. This made my morning.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  10. Got my student financial aid confirmed. Went from getting 500€ pr month to 730€ pr month. Aww yis. Also Laptop should be arriving in a day or two. Good stuff.

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  11. My bonsai tree seed has finally sprouted!
    I've been waiting for this moment for about two months!

AWWWWWWWWH YIS

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  12. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Just ignore gnome etc

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Douglas Douglas x 1
    • List
  13. Loky Nox

So after 2 months I am going out again with my class mates on weekend. (We are living around whole slovakia so its alot harder to get together in summer) Fucking hyped!

14. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

I get £4600 per year :psyduck:

But wait, for how many months do you get that?

15. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

We were visiting Sanguine's family and we got back home about two hours ago. Though I had a pleasant time, it's always nice to be home again - and our cats think so too (other one is desperately begging for attention and other one is just purring). :)

And on Tuesday I started to feel when the baby's moving and kicking and stuff. ♥

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  16. As long as I am studying. Doing a bachelor atm so that means 3 years for now and I will get it for another 2 years if I decide to do a masters as well.

17. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

Iirc you can get it for 7-8 years total as long as you're studying.

18. Gaw discord is my friend now

Damn that's generous! Our system provides no funding for postgraduates. I'll be getting about €650 per month for the nine uni months. But I will not receive my first payment until late October to November; and can't afford accommodation deposits. That's why I'm trying to get a €5000 loan over a long period. The 13%~ interest hurts. Thankfully my lovely aunt has a job and is willing to be a Guarantor!

19. Bagman Some cunt on the internet

It's still a flawed system, if you're under 20 years old you get like half when not living at home, which is pretty much impossible to live off of on its own. But I personally also make use of the student loan option which gets you up to 2,7 grand DKK or ~350€ in addition to what you get every month. And it's pretty much the best possible loan you can get here, I think, the interest is on 4% and if you come into a lot of money, you can even pay your loan off right away.

-so overall still fantastic

20. It's certainly not the best kind of loan you can make. Getting it from the bank would be that.
    It's not a bad option though, compared to many other countries and their student loan setups.

21. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Today wasn't going great until I found my graphics tablet, been messing around with it since and will probably be using it a lot more now

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)