The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Had a lovely, belated birthday party with 10 people attending + me. I am honestly humbled that my friends want to come to my parties and events and what not because I suffered 9 years from continous bullying and that really ate and destoryed my entire social foundation. So it really does mean a lot to me when I am not left hanging.

2. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Feeling all Christmassy and stuff. So I started putting the decorations up and the cleaning for Christmas - since there won't be time to do that soon and with the big baby stomach I've got at the moment all the things need to be done little by little.

Here's some photo proof I've actually done something today:

[​IMG]

PS: The white stuff in the mirror (snowflakes) and the window next to our front door is actually toothpaste mixed with water, lol.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  3. Spent a lecture playing with an oculus rift

Holy shitballs. Whole different league to my 3d monitor in depth/immersion and doesn't hurt my eyes. Future of gaming confirmed

Dat motion sickness tho

• Wizard Wizard x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  4. Oh god the motion sickness is not going away help

5. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

was not occulus rift

was actually 4 marijuanas

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

The idea of someone high just wearing a blindfold giggling to themselves and shouting about 'the future of gaming' during a lecture is fucking hilarious

Also oculus rift and VR in general really excite me, not just for games either, also interested to see if anyone makes an interesting movie experience or even just have a virtual store that you could shop in online or some shit

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • List
  7. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

My good thing went together with a bad thing which I will post in the other thread but, I had to take my second car to work today but my parking permit is only for my first one so I need to buy a ticket for the day, which is fine.... if you dont forget to buy the ticket in the first place. At 16.00 I gasped so loud that people from the other rooms could here me. I ran outside to see if I hadnt gotten a ticket and to my luck I didnt!!!! But then.....

Rest is in the bad thread.

oh and while I was typing this Fiji started eating my phone.

Attached Files:

8. Gaw discord is my friend now

I'm back! Kind of..
    • So the power surge destroyed one of my monitors, and all DVI input on the other one. Using VGA on it now.
    • It seems the CPU was probably fried too, but luckily Intel replaced it after a long argument.
    • The new motherboard was also killed by the constant moving of the CPU between both motherboards.
    • The power supply is partially broken. It will only power one graphics card, and possibly not at maximum draw.
    • My first GTX 460 has failed, the PSU is fine.
    • It raped the windows installation on my ssd, but was fixable with a recovery disk and a shit ton of cmd commands courtesy of @Dark
    • Keyboard is fucked.
    So I'm going to need to save up for a new PSU graphics card >:(, new keyboard and a new monitor. Very, very large investment. I'll be saving until about May almost certainly. Though at least my rig will be top-end again once it's done.

edit:

Last edited: 28 Nov 2014
    • Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  9. dont forget @Bluepanther fixing your cpu pins :V

he wants a doggie treat

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

For a moment I was confused if this is the thread I was clicking on.

11. Dan Chief Detective at GM Police HQ - Jagex #1 Fan!

How can I avoid getting this fucked by a power surge?

Like if all I need is a plug for a couple quid to save this much shit if it ever happens, I should probably own a couple.

12. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

+1

13. Gaw discord is my friend now

Do bear in mind that this was a freak occurrence and probably won't ever happen to you. Satan and jesus just wanted to double team me at once.

If you still want to protect yourself, fucking throw away those dodgy generic extension leads and buy a surge-protected one. In the event of a power surge, it will only destroy the extension lead and nothing else. I bought this one from Amazon for £13.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. We have 6 surge proof ones and I have no idea why. Just a cupboard filled with extensions.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Finally managed to get my private livestreaming stuff going with nginx-rtmp and OBS.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  16. Amemori "Special" gamer mommy from Finland

Did a Christmas cleaning today with my mom and Sanguine, now the house smells clean and looks nice.

And also put the Christmas decorations around the house.

And tomorrow I'm going to go and buy a Christmas tree (a plastic one, I'm not up to cleaning all the trash the real Christmas tree brings along to the house).

And on Wednesday we'll go to buy all the Christmas presents we need for this year.

And I probably need some stuff for baking too, I want to make these:

Oh, and the baby is fine, the nurse said the baby is actually in a good position to come out soon though he/she has still space to "go down". :)

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  17. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Had a nice stream yesterday with some GM people and even a couple of randomers, gave 4 games away and defeated Kel'Thuzad in Hearthstone.
    Also started a new project and having fun with an ongoing one, so I don't need to think about life stuff.

18. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

My mum sent me a suprise parcel containing a Snowman white chocolate Thornton advent calendar

Although the good start to the day was slightly dampened an hour later when a doctor informed me I have scabies

I guess the moral of this story is "don't go to university, or you'll get scabies"

19. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Totally unexpected... I bought a brand spankin new car today. A ford fiesta. Will be ready for me next week!!

• Like Like x 5
    • Wizard Wizard x 5
    • List
  20. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Got mail today, bought it last week on cyber monday, neat thing, can't wait to get home and try it out <3

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freewhat thingh are best for masturbating of girl vidio