The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. How come the "Y" and the "Z" buttons are swapped in the second picture?

2. One is a picture of the box

3. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

@Rioter

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  4. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

How it seems like, the keyboard on the box is apparently an english box, while the keyboard itself is a german one

• List
  5. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

I finished my 10 page argumentative essay for my English course.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  6. This ended up working out. The lecturer was a total fucking bro and told me he was aware of this administration fuckery, and even offered to send me all notes I'd missed along with a private meeting if I needed any help finding my footing. I need to buy this guy a case of beer or something for Christmas.

• Like Like x 8
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  7. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Finished my math homework and my English final (it's an essay).

Also completed my programming final project.

Literally the most productive I've ever been.

8. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I've been to a concert and met lots of people I haven't seen in ages, I felt 14 again.

9. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

These finally came in the mail. The lid of the box that is hidden under the scribble and the notebook says: "ITEM # 98362 "DREAM TABLET" - Miskatonic University - Arkham, MA". Ordered this in October from over at www.cryptocurium.com. The Lovecraft fanboy in me is thrilled.

Parcel contains (most of the stuff that you see here) the following: A wooden prodding stick and a paintbrush for cracking open the dream tablet to reveal another artifact hidden inside. 1 x Dream Tablet (in the middle) that apparently has another artifact inside it. 4 x Scribbles and notes by Doctor Anna Ward who went mad in 1929 and got sanctioned to Arkham Asylum, detailing her condition as it got worse before she perished. Waxpaper charchoal drawing of the tablet done when it was found. 1 x 2-sided page from Necronomicon, both sides written in Latin. Not in the picture: A letter from Miskatonic University Deparment of Archaeology that is dated October 19, 1931, which details the tablet, where it was found, and the incident that lead to Anna Ward being sent to the asylum.

(And no, none of this backstory lore is real. You silly people you. Also, the latin text is actual latin instead of just latin words been smashed together. Give it a try with google translator or babelfish or something and see what you can find out. Also, Cryptocurium has a sale going on if you want your very own Cthulhu scarf or miniature Cthulhu statues or even a little christmas tree ornament. Real high quality stuff, that I can say for sure.)

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  10. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Was this all in one package deal, or did you have to order everything separately?

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  11. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

I love this, if only for the Latin (I learned a new word; 'haudquaquam' \o/). :P

12. AMD Omega drivers were released

dat extra performance in everything

• Like Like x 1
    • List
  13. Downloading now.
    Thanks grandma xx

14. Falsey John, the Goldfish: Never Forgotten

My girlfriend opened her Christmas present last night, 'cause fuck da 25th. I'm really shit at presents, but I think I did a pretty good job with it:

- We watched AHS on our first few evening together but she couldn't work out how to download it, so I got her the first season.
    - She took the piss of how much I listened to the Smiths after we became a couple only for me to catch her put and played a fair few of their s songs on her iPod, so I bought her a 30 song compilation
    - As a kid she was really into fairy tales apparently, and saw this book once when we were walking about which was the complete collection of Brother Grimm stories, with a really gorgeous cover. Managed to track it down.
    - We did a marathon a few weeks ago of all the classic Disney films, and agreed Pinnochio was the best on and that Jiminy Cricket was a bro, so got her a plush doll of him.

Anyway, I went "really awkward and cute", as she's called me in that state before, after giving it to her because I was worried she wasn't actually going to like it. She told me she loved it then told me she loved me, for the first time ever

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  15. Well played dude, wish I could think of something like that for my gf

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  16. found my last NERF dart which has been missing for about 3 months

I shouldn't be this happy

17. -M-m- herpderp

had my pc bluescreen due to it suddenly freezing and figured out that it was the sata cable and not my ssd dying and now it runs better then before. :3

18. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

better nerf irelia.

19. Gaw discord is my friend now

Amazon refunded me the £60 I wasted on the motherboard! They had no obligation to do so either.

also I only sent it yesterday, got the refund today :3:

Last edited: 12 Dec 2014
  20. I still have somewhere to live, and i've patched everything up with Ellie.

Time to fuck MC up on Hearthstone Jokkesss he's too good.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)