The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Harv Admiral Anchovy

So I recently started playing CSGO and I've played a few competitive matches and I mostly enjoy them, but this one was a whole new level.

As you can see this was only my 4th win (had about 12-13 games altogether) and I'm feeling pretty good with this result. (Especially considering this was my third match today, first ended 15-15 - after we were at 8-2 CT, then 14-10 T but teammates decided to throw - and one 4 - 16 - we were just shit)

I also had a hilarious kill, planted the bomb on B next to the boxes, then threw a smoke under my feet and crouched until a CT came to defuse. BAM! STAB STAB STAB! heheh

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  2. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

I got a job today after looking for months, pretty dope even if it is minimum wage

• Like Like x 5
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  3. Baked some muffins and also Rain is coming to stay with me over the weekend so I will be busy with her over the weekend so I might have a girlfriend this weekend if things go well.

pics of muffins:

I have just bought a proper muffin tray from Amazon since I had to use a cupcake one.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  4. spidEY シスコン

My company is sending me to Verona for the phpDay conference, woo!

• Like Like x 6
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  5. Harv Admiral Anchovy

I wish my company would do so as well, but they're a bunch of fucking cunts.

6. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

went outside to cut the grass
    laid on the bench with the sun shining on me, as soon as i got hot the wind tickled me with a pleasant breeze

i enjoy the small things in life c:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  7. Harv Admiral Anchovy

2 csgo games, 2 wins. I'm at 9 wins so the next will get me ranked but got a 20 hr cooldown. Thanks Obama!

8. Sometimes it's the little things that make you feel like things are going right.

So much has changed for me since last year, maybe a bit longer.

I've gone from being depressed, trying to kill myself last year and being at full rock bottom to landing a good job, meeting a lot of new people, visiting new places, having new experiences, having money, making memories and more.

I actually found a file I wrote, sort of an online diary of when I was struggling. To quote the second line of this document: "Possibly one day when I’m stressing and struggling I can look back at these things and wonder what on earth I was thinking about, or what I was worried about. For all I know I could be looking back at this tomorrow wondering the exact same thing."

Who knows where we will all be this time next year? Hopefully we'll all be just as far as we already are.

• Like Like x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  9. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

;)

Yw

Now make me din din

10. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Got ranked in CSGO.

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  11. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I LOVE YOU LEWIS AND YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO GO ANYWHERE BECAUSE WHEN IM IN LIVERPOOL NEXT YEAR WE ARE GETTING BEVVED IN ALL THE PUBS

12. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

Lindt Excellence Caramel with a touch of sea salt.

Oh my god

I'm in love

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  13. Sir Rahka ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

After well over +100 applications and 6 interviews, it seems like I will get a job for the summer after all! Witcher 3, I will be able to experience your full glory in the end after all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. cenpls Original Bhoomika Gupta

Gettin' that sweet 90% and 84% in my only two 'exams' for second year, woyoyy

15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Its good and bad.. I cry every day that Fiji is gone.... my eyes are swollen and everything seems meaningless...but I could not stand it being so quiet here.. we got another finch. Its probably a female but she is still too young to know for sure. The thing is that I cant think of a name. It needs to be something short like Fiji. Any ideas?

16. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Paris
    London
    Oahu

17. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Finished Secret Agent 1 - Hunt for Red Rock Rover.

I used to play this game when I was like 6 yo, every single minute of my free time was sunk into it and I could never finish it because I used to suck at it but I just loved the whole game. Now after 20 odd years, finally made it.
    SAM1.png

18. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Thank you :)

19. I think I will stick with islands for my suggestions, lets see

Lucia
    Kea
    Leyte
    Nika

20. Amata :3

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)