The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

I sat an exam and for the first time in my life I came out not wanting to drink bleach

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  2. Jolly Long Arm The Moon... It's far away!

opposite for me then

3. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Claim for the nonce that drove into the back of me will be here in the next 10 days w00t

4. Infernal Dragon I love people very much.. with ketchup

• Like Like x 9
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  5. Cactus The key is to never give up

[​IMG]

• Wizard Wizard x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

I got back my grades from the exams this semester, and I have officially passed all of them. Furthermore, I got the courses that i wanted for 2017.

Today is a pretty good day.

7. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Registered for the Pokemon Regionals in Sheffield, will be my first big tournie so i'm pretty hype about it

8. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Applied for new jobs in the hospital, same hourly pay but more hours over all, got the interviews next tuesday! :dance:

9. Good luck Chompski!

10. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

Dr. Chompski inc.

11. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

"yes we can see you're having issues breathing, we'll remove those lungs in a jiffy"

12. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

One of my parent's old english bulldogs started giving birth at 5 am this night. By 10 am we were blessed with 9 healthy and strong puppies and three hours later the stragler of the bunch came. Three male and seven female.
    We were told about 35% of the puppies wouldn't make it a few weeks ago because of how hard a time the breed has giving birth, however we were fortunate enough to only lose one of them, which is especially fantastic, since she was pregnant with 12 puppies.

I am soooo proud of my little doggos!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  13. Trekkie "Be Gone Thot!"- GM Management Team 2k17

Recently competed in my first Taekwon-do competition and came away with a gold medal in sparring. Ended up being put down for patterns and special technique which I didn't sign up for so I couldnt do them :( , my instructor said he got a bit "too excited" and had put everyone down for all three parts of the competition (which you can see on the little sticker in the photo :P )
    Never thought around this time last year that I would ever do a martial art let alone win gold. Cant wait for the Dublin Open in March!

• Like Like x 5
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  14. Cactus The key is to never give up

Update on me (I'm always around but I think I'm lurking without realising):

The good
    • Got results for Semester 1, high 2:1 so pretty good (year two as well, so this counts 25% of my degree).
    • Recently got a placement with Accenture for next year.
    • Getting my life together (turning up to almost every lecture now, going gym 3+ times a week, budgeting) rather than being a retard half the bloody time (also trying not to sit around doing nothing at home lol).
    • Started swimming again.

The bad
    • Just finished a piece of group coursework that ended up being a lot worse than what I (and I guess we) wanted, hasn't been graded yet.
    • I'm banned from my Student Union till June 19th (the only place to go out in Loughborough for the majority of days of the week + the place most my friends go to).
    • Barely go on mumble anymore :(
    • Barely play any other games except for Hearthstone and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth.

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  15. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

We miss you little babbie!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  16. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

What did you get banned from the union for?

17. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

To exemplify what a huge nerd I am:

The other day, I got the notion to watch EVERYTHING in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. All the movies, Network Television Shows, Netflix Series, and web exclusive content.

So after fucking about with some torrents and downloading online videos, I compiled everything the MCU has to offer. I arranged them in "in universe" chronological order, and dropped the entire folder into my media player playlist.

MarvelTimeline.png

• Like Like x 7
    • Wizard Wizard x 2
    • List
  18. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

God damn, how did you even manage to work out the order for those?

19. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

I have a lot of time on my hands.

And access to the internet.

20. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

Did something similar last year, went through and cataloged 3TB of media (mostly anime) so in Plex/Kodi they show up correctly with the right images and synopsis. Fuck me did it take some time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)