The good thing that happened to you today

Discussion in 'Random' started by Infernal Dragon, 26 Jan 2013.

1. Vallun I don't take drugs I just take naps.

Queen sent me some popcorn and stuff;

Cheers Queenerino

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
    • Like Like x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • List
  2. These gifts look amazing! Really cool! :)

3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Dat kitteh!

4. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

Someone at work actually injured themselves on a door. Tons of new agency people came and they don't know half the doors here only open if you swipe a card (that we don't have). Apparently a guy full on body slammed a door that looked like it opened with a push. He 'felt dizzy' and got sent home. Probably not coming back. Inb4 warning stickers on doors from now on

Again perhaps wrong thread but there isn't a right one.

5. Harv Admiral Anchovy

Sublime master race.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • List
  6. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Fucking sweet, remind me to offer to trade food packages with GM people more often.

7. hateist i am a bunny.

i'm so totally up for stuff like that.

8. Cactus The key is to never give up

With Gaw's Agree to this... How many people in GM can't swim?

I'm not really a good teacher, I just do it because I get paid.

9. nlspeed Rex Omnium Imperarum

Don't you have swimming lessons in primary education then?

10. Akiba Terminus Ut Exordium

Found a box filled with all my Pokémon cards from when I was a kid, was super surprised when I found that 2 of them were japanese and I have no idea how they ended up in my collection.

• Like Like x 3
    • Wizard Wizard x 1
    • List
  11. How about the 'the bad thing that happened to you today' thread?

How is this good you psycho bean

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  12. ima Bean Go ham or go home.

It made me laugh therefore best thing that happened to me today :( I'm sorry random guy. His own fault though slamming a door he never checked out before

13. NomNom Chompski BURNING LOVEEEE

The NHS is dicks for that. Had access to practically everywhere in the hospital untill my card got reset. So without thinking, swiped card, walked into automatic door that wouldn't open because i didn't have the access.

14. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Day two and still feeling the buzz. I'm at the point where I consider "just one won't hurt" and I feel genuinely guilty. The hunger pangs are actually quite comforting, reminds me I'm doing well. Yay :)

15. Keep going man. You are cool.
    It's hard to fight the urges of the brain as it's been scientifically proven that it sometimes urges for sugar and kind of tries to force you to look for sugary goods :c

16. Humpers GM's Resident #420 Twatmeister General

Unbelievably true. Have resorted to eating apples, oranges and lemons instead of eating the usual crap I would though. As I said, I feel incredibly guilty whenever I even consider eating something unhealthy and it's only been 48 hours, can't bear to think what a week and then a month will feel like. I doubt I'd have the balls to even consider eating unhealthily then.

17. Well, if you stay abstinent from what you don't want to eat it will only make things worse.
    Don't cut unhealthy things completely out of your life just be conscious about your decisions and take everything with moderation. If you can go without unhealthy food for about 2 weeks you will have passed the worst urges and can take in unhealthy food in moderation.

If you try to stay away from unhealthy food for the rest of your life you will most likely either fill that need with another need which ultimately doesn't solve the problem or you will one day go crazy say "fuck it!" and eat like a pig, then feel like shit the day after.
    It's all about moderation. Eating a lot of sugar from fruits is certainly better than industrial sugar but especially too many apples could have an effect on your liver functions (if I recall correctly).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  18. Cookies4you Crippling Pickling Prickling Disorder

Welcome to America, the land where the unhealthy food is the food.

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  19. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

I'd say we make an event might have missed the answer already

Last edited: 29 Jan 2016
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  20. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

@Geit & @Savage

You absolute punks!

So, I show up at work tonight. I'm already feeling pretty damn good. Had a great days sleep, got up early enough to take a nice, leisurely shower with plenty of hot water (a concern when living in an apartment building like I do), have a cup of coffee, let my car warm up, and head off to work a bit early.

The roads are all clean and clear form the ice storms and blizzard we had in the recent past. Radio plays some of my favorite songs.

I show up to work and am immediately informed that I have a package waiting for me in the mail room.

And I quote:

"It looks all European or foreign or something, Jack! Is the Pope sending your stuff again?"

A lovely gift from the illustrious duo of our lads Geit and Savage. A couple of Minecraft books, an English to German dictionary to help me read Mystias book he sent me, and a tin of genuine British Tea (God save the Queen and all that...).

Thank you Luke and Rory. You guys are the best!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  21. Mystia the Schnitzel Delivery Guy

Funny enough the book I sent you is in German AND English :P

22. HellJack A message was delivered, and received.

Yeah, but I don't trust you damn Germans.

Probably making fun of us in the German text...

NOW I'LL KNOW!

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)