The great, one and only, ULTIMATE drug-thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bankai, 2 May 2009.

1. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Well thanks for the bump there, chap.
    Are you talking about amyl nitrate?

2. SnuggleMuffin SnuggleMuffin

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Wat?
    No it's diffrent.. I can upload a pic later on tommoro.

Lol@ Besty.

4. AgentDoubleF I just wanna make you go pop..

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  5. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

View attachment 2021
    n2o- great stuff.
    I just tried weed 2day and i have to said im dissopointed.

Attached Files:

• 0.jpg
      0.jpg
      File size:
      9.2 KB
      Views:
  6. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

The worst kind of drugs is when you try your luck on rtd and get drugged, where the screen will randomly change direction and angle and flash in many colors.

7. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

^ loled.

8. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Yes Twiz.

Free: Nos is um..yeah I've seen someone get messed up on that with his pneumatic can thing. "Oh man......I can't even describe it, man."
    As for weed, well they say you generally don't get high the first time.

9. MrMike This is my face when you talk

first time i did weed i got high for 30 mins then felt REALLY ill, then puked up and fell asleep....good times

10. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

When i did a bit of crack i giggled for about half an hour then smoke some weed and passed out, but mabye thats cause i was really drunk at the time

11. MrMike This is my face when you talk

i'd love to see you giggle for half an hour, it just sounds like fun to watch someone do that.....i like odd things huh =s

12. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Try n2o you can't stop laughing for 30 seconds XD

13. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Nos is meh I suppose, although you still have to make sure you're getting enough oxygen. Do not however, I repeat do not move on to other inhalants. Just don't.

14. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

You just breath into the balon without taking a breath of oxygen, since the lack of oxygen is what it this case makes you numb and destroys you brain cells ;)

15. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

I really have to try weed some time...

First time I tried alcohol (vodka, whiskey.... The good stuff): I giggled, then started laughing, then laughed more, and eventually I passed out because I couldn't breathe from laughing.

Being deunk + tf2: Look up my hlstatsx chart. See that part where I go from rank 80 down to rank 500? Yeah...

Smoking: I seem to have some nicotine intolerance; I literally turned green and passed out

first weed: probably fun times, I'll see....

16. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Haha, if you don't mind me asking, how old are you Twiz? Much of this stuff comes with time, don't rush into anything.

17. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

+1 ,
    since you started laughing because you tried alco. ..

E:also, can't seem to remember when i 1st tried alco D: dang.

18. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

You guys say this stuff like "trying alcohol" is the same as "trying meth".

I first had a drink whenever it was my dad gave me a sip of his beer. Bringing up your children to be sensible with alcohol is better than letting them find out themselves and getting absolutely trashed at a party someplace, having a bad experience. I didn't like it to start with, but it's an acquired taste I guess.

19. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

My dad gave me beer when i was around 4-6 , can't really remember

Here i meant that i can't remember when i got really wasted. And these days alco is a common thing, but you what you say is true.

Now lets all listen to Peter Griffin and let him explain things.

20. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

my dad pretty much ignored me until i was 17 and since then hes wanted me to be his drinking buddy, so funnily enough i had my first drink of alchohol with my friends.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the great one xd