The great, one and only, ULTIMATE drug-thread

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by bankai, 2 May 2009.

1. Twiz Dat real-life scout.

I'm turning 17 in a few days.

My first alcohol was when I was 5 and went all like "What's the red stuff you drink, mommy??" so she gave me a sip and I yelled that it's gross xD

he first real alcohol was at my 16th birthday, when my dad bought a bottle of whiskey and vodka, and we drank together. It was his way of getting me to be responsible with alcohol.

I just turned 16 then, so I figured I'd try out what is so addicting to smoking. Tried once, then gave up on it since it's bad for the health, and I didn't want to go trough the trouble to get used to smoking.

I'm nearly 17, I can take a good amount of glasses before even noticing anything.

Edit: I don't really drink a lot tho, just an occasional beer and at parties (and even then I keep it under the line that puts people in "get naked and try to crowdsurf" mode).

2. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

I lol'd

3. Mole45 Dance Little Liar

[​IMG]
    An underestimated drug, gummi bears

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  4. imFree (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Pepers , tried them its ok but meh.
    Nothing compared to the N20 or w/e it is.
    Although i have yet to experienced the full effect of weed, anyone care to discribe it?

5. So i tried Salvia recently. Anyone else tried this? It's almost like having a whole acid trip in 10 minutes, except you completely forget who and what you are. Losing complete sense of ego isn't exactly pleasant. What i found baffling after taking it was that it was legal but weed isn't.

6. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

The wheels of bureaucracy turn slowly.

And they're lubricated with tears.

Elaborate political metaphors aside, yes on a few occasions. The first time I experienced something other people said they had too, where I felt like I was being uh..."Pulled out of myself" backwards, and ended up some metres through the wall behind me, while still looking through my eyes. The tea lights on the table seemed to stretch off into the distance as everything else faded to black. Aside from a distortion of how I interpreted my vision and other senses, I had no real visuals. One girl said she saw what she thought at the time were mitochondria floating and slowly rotating next to abstract lines in the middle of the room. For some reason she had to hug the walls to stay away from them. She ended up falling asleep on someone's feet in the bathroom.

Second/third/fourth (we had a few tries since we had a nice afternoon free) time was mostly the same. First time for my two buddies, one of whom said he'd felt like his head was spinning on his neck which was very disorientating, and the other looked like he was swinging his head in time with the music, but on being asked about it later told me that he was in fact watching fish swim around the room. He set that trip down as a profound experience where he, in his words, "walked in the fourth way" and was close to experiencing something beyond the three physical dimensions we're constrained by, only he felt his human mind was unable to interpret it properly.

I've often been told that people feel the trip is too short to really come to terms with what's happening, because checking in at about 10 minutes long, it's over as quickly as it started. Both of these times we had 20x extract.

Neither salvia nor weed present any real physical danger to the users, but the potential for psychological effects is what makes them a concern. Although reports have been published which state that they and other psychedelics can actually bring on specific psychological disorders, what I'd be more concerned about is how an unprepared mind would react to the experience.

As such I'd like to say that all those kids who think salvia is simply a legal alternative to cannabis are dead, dead wrong. It's not a substance to be underestimated. I've not tried anything harder than salvia, in terms of intensity...and it actually makes me sad if an LSD trip is no heavier =P still. Although the effects clear up very quickly it's not something to be taken lightly.

I'm amazed you dug out this thread, snips!

7. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I'm not really keen on salvia, it's effects hit too hard and too fast.
    Also imo, salvia is worse than weed.

8. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

There's really no comparison. Weed is barely psychedelic, salvia is full on hallucinogenic.

Originally when the plant Salvia Divinorum grew in the Valley of Mexico, its leaves were harvested and chewed by Aztec and other mesoamerican healers and holy-men while they performed rituals. The effects were slower to come on, but could last hours at a time. You can understand why they thought the sun was God.

9. 17,, live in holland, weed is legal at 18, but a lot of friends use it, but never wanted to try it really

never gotten druk either [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 27 Nov 2013
  10. Very interesting Beau, i'll do my best to describe my experiences aswell. Technically it was my second attempt but the first was so weak and poorly smoked that i don't count it. I very massively agree with you on the point about it not being a weed alternative, it certainly isn't a party drug. I had it whilst drinking beers and smoking weed and it wasn't as pleasant as i think it could be. But we had some friends looking to try it and we certainly weren't going to stop drinking. It was 50x and smoked with a butane lighter in a crappy little pipe, and even though i'm a fairly seasoned smoker i can never keep salvia down without coughing. The trip i would describe as 'multiple' because during those 10 minutes reality seemed to flip many times, but one common factor which i found strange, was that whenever reality seemed to change it would do so through the folding of a carnival tent. I can never recall if that part is a hallucination or a thought, but it seems to be accompanied by creepy carnival music in my mind. Strange, but there you go. I experienced some vision 'bleeding', in which the back of my friends head/jacket seemed to stretch out and occupy the rest of the room.

One thing that scared me the first time was the sense that my friends were all complete strangers and intended to do me harm. Whilst i think that it was mostly due to the uncomfortable situation i was taking it as it didn't occur the second time, an odd thing is that a friend of mine had the exact same sensation when taking laughing gas, which inclines me to believe that it's more the loss of reality that sets your mind on edge, rather than the drug itself. It's just so important that you're around people you know and trust when taking these kinds of drugs. And i definitely have to use a large water bong next time. What's odd is that while i found the experience very unsettling at the time, i find myself wanting to try it more. I think the memory of taking the adventure is more enticing than the experience itself.

11. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Interesting stuff. I don't know if the more potent extracts are harsher when smoked, but one 'technique' we tried once was to fill the bong up with warm water. Oh god that was immense. We had a big glass one with an ice-catcher for a while until its keeper actually broke it while washing -_- but that was harsh as hell. I think the temperature change is what makes it so hard to swallow, so perhaps give that a try next time? =)

As for when/where is best...you're right in saying it really is to do with set and setting. You need to be able to trust the people you're with to the ends of the earth, and it should be in a comfortable place you're familiar with. Still, I stress again, no comparison can be drawn between salvia and weed. Even though in massive dosages cannabis can produce some quite staggering effects, salvia remains in a league of its own.

Edit: 50x is a big hit! I guess a general rule is that as the strength of the substance goes up, the harder it will be to deal with or enjoy. Same thing as alcohol percentage I suppose.

12. I still do get smashed at a party someplace, it's always a good experience :D

13. Billy Bob PROUD SOUTHERNER

Well I must admit I do sometimes indulge maself in the ol' meth pibe, but I ain't big on anythin'

14. Reverend lame

"smoke weed every day" Snoop Dog ...thats what i do :D

15. Cookiecaster |/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\|/\|/|/\|/\

u mad mr reverend

16. Reverend lame

iam not mad..iam stoned :)

17. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Wait...

REV?

As in...REV?! It's been years...!

18. Reverend lame

yeeees thats me ;)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)