The most frustraiting champ

Discussion in 'League of Legends' started by vand2, 18 Dec 2016.

1. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

I was having a long discussion with one of my roomies tonight on who the most frustraiting champion to play against is and at what time (think of pre-rework Poppy vs current Poppy - both are frustraiting in one way or the other).

We came to the conclusion that most champions have a frustraiting ability, which is what makes it fun to play but usually have a counterplay element that makes it balanced still. Our main argument for this is Warwick ult - Super broken frustraiting ult, but there is still so many different ways to counter like QSS or CC (teamplay).

But even still there are champions, who are frustraiting to play against due to their entire kit due to their entire kit being broken in certain metas or extreme synergy (my main argument was Orianna, Lux, Camille, Riven and Yasuo).

So I was thinking, what are your oppinion on this, what are your most frustraiting champions to play against and why?

2. Camille - that bitch is just straight broken from what I've seen - she's hoppin' all over the place ignoring CC by jumping on a wall only to then wreck everyone with her AD scaling true damage...

I usually struggle against Zed (although I do play squishy champs) - but I especially struggled when they removed QSS as an option for disengaging the second half of his ult. As an ADC I just kept getting rekt (for AP I got Zhonyas) - now I just buy a vamp scepter or some other form of life steal earlier so that I have a bit more of a chance to live if he decides I need to die.

Ekko when he's able to build tanky and still deal an immense amount of damage, then using his ult to heal up and deal more damage.

I have fond memories of AP Master Yi - just building up a fuck tonne of magical items and then alpha striking someone down to virtually 0 health - or being on low health yourself and being able to heal up your entire health bar - good (cheesy) times!

My general rant list:

- Ahri = giggling and jumping all over the place whilst dealing immense amounts of damage
    - Fizz = jumping up on his stick and taking no damage ever
    - Morgana = binding which roots you in place for 3 aeons
    - Riven = in and out before you can damage her
    - Yasuo = dancing all over the place, wind wall horseshit along with crazy crit damage
    - Teemo = Teemo

Basically my League of Legends game play:

[​IMG]

Queen or Hooch when they're supporting me:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: 28 Dec 2016
  3. Queenie Don't tell me what to do!!!

Omg that gif Savage!!!!!!

4. vand2 Just a generic loveable guy

I gotta agree on Camille... Her kit is really entertaining and quite unique, but that ult just completely breaks her. She is able to pick and chose her fights as she sees fits. Yasuo windwall has got to be the most frustraiting ability in the game, though! Having your entire combo be completely broken by one ability from the opposing champion is very salt inducing, but I suppose that is also, what makes it fun to play Yasuo? Being able to predict when the combo comes and then break it and win?

5. Halmoos The unseen doge, is the deadliest.

Lulu and soraka , cock blockers

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)