The Red Dawn Approaches...

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by BeauChaotica, 3 Feb 2010.

1. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

The Red Dawn Approaches...

Right then. Who wants a warteam?

2. Vacoy some sort of fucking fish

wut?
    hahaha like anyone here can actually play something else beside prophunt!

3. Whats a warteam? is it like prophunt? it has to be, only prophunt exists.

Actuary a prophunt league sounds like fun

4. Vendetta GM's better half

sadly I think most of the people who did have left, Savage would of been a good war team leader but you'd need a good match coach to put a team together with what we have at the mo

5. Spykodemon Disabled account

HAHAH THE IRONY IN THIS POST

6. gRiMrEaPeRsco Thunder ... wait for it ... Penis

Red Dawn?
    Warteam?

what?

7. BeauChaotica bodyshot noob

Yeah maybe you don't belong ITT grim.

8. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Well I'm interested, the only problem is limited time though. School's busier than ever, and in the spare/gaming time I do have I mostly play CoD atm... So I don't think it's smart for me to sign up... But I'm ready to sub if needed whenever!

9. same goes for me, got 8 weeks of school left starting monday ... after that there are the finishing exams .... just give me a call if u need a sub

10. Knud Phat beats only

I can play in the weekends, during the week I can only play max 1 hour basically.
    But I'm fairly interested.

11. If I get a few days warning I can often play - work and hockey's taking up most of my time these days. Monday nights are usually good, as I get Tuesdays off, though I know that it's not so suitable for those guys that have school. The more regular it is (for training etc) the better, as I can often arrange my schedule around it.

That's of course if you'll have me :S I'm not as good as I could be.

12. Poxie Ray-Banned

Good luck guys, hopefully now Beau is pushing this drive it might actually happen for you this time ;p

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)