This is pathetic

Discussion in 'Server/Website Chat' started by Luna, 22 May 2009.

1. This is pathetic

I'm calling for class limit for snipers and spies for a couple of weeks, it's just unplayable as blue on a team of 12 people we had 4 snipers,4 spies 2 engies a pyro(me) and a scout on badwater, i know the managers have said they would never make class limits but what's more fun a chance of not being able to play sniper or spy or the whole team being spy/sniper and not pushing cart/capping point making the game unplayable. I'm not wanting a class limit but we REALLY need one it's just pathetic...

2. Re: This is pathetic

fully agree .... u cant push the cart as a single player with 5 snipers standing in the back and 5 spies trying to stab the enemys 5 snipers which all are aiming for your head

3. Geit Coding wizard!

Re: This is pathetic

Doing it now, i'm pissed off and a bad mood because of a team that fails on pipeline.

4. Geit Coding wizard!

Classes restricted, preparing for wall of flame...

5. Geit Coding wizard!

Plugin disabled, it caused a mega bug.

6. Re: This is pathetic

Class limits ruin the game imo :/

Not to mention from a plugin developer's point of view they are incredibly hard to get right.

7. Re: This is pathetic

HH´s Servers works great with it.

8. Re: This is pathetic

so a whole team of snipers and spys doesn't ruin the game? It was only for 2 weeks untill things settle down again after the update

9. gig

this is hilarious, you could see this happening the moment valve announced the update.

10. Geit Coding wizard!

Having heavies running round with sniper rifles and revolvers kinda outweighs the balance problem of having too many snipers.

11. Re: This is pathetic

yeah it was funny but a shame that the plugin had bugs :?

12. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

I love that glitch, set class, change class, kill, change class back to old class on respawn, server gets confused and dayum, one class with another classes weapons.

Not to sound harsh or anything, but guys, live with it, it will start to die down over time, this happens when ever a new update comes out and you know that.

Plus class restriction plugins are flawed.

13. Re: This is pathetic

it was epic with 10 snipers on one team. :mmmhmm:

i dont mine about class limits, but I guess we can leave them off for a week or 2. then fine a stable class limit plug in. or ask HH nicely :)

I think this is gonna be a few months to settle down as it two updates :D

the medic taunt on kritz is so funny :dance:

:awesome:

14. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

Would that taunt happen to be the one which was removed from the medic update, where he gets a "high" from sniffing the kritz. :awesome:

15. Geit Coding wizard!

^Yes.

16. Reag My name is an anagram for a reason

About time they brought that one back.
    Medic on drug abuse is always needed.

17. The Xtractor Certified Weeaboo

guys, its the same as the scout update, after a few weeks it will be back to normal.

18. Robbiebob Non Verba, Sed Acta

Same as Reag, just:

GET OVER IT! It'll be gone in 2 weeks time at most...

19. Relun Follow The Relun

I played on db and pl maps tongiht and foudn it odly easy, great thing about updates = less engineers = easier win!

20. Re: This is pathetic

Class restrictions fail and make me leave the server right away. When I choose a class, then it means I want to play that class. As soon as the server starts telling me which class I shouldn't play I'm out. :)

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)